KISS. 3

I decide to call Finn and tell him about my night in Korea. I get my phone from the room. Which I will definitely stay in with kitty now. Dae can find somewhere else to sleep. I turn on my phone and go to my contacts and find his name, which is 'FINN<33' in my phone. I press the FaceTime button.

'This person can not come to the phone right now, if you want leave a message after the beep' *BEEP*

'Uh, hey Finn, just call me when you can i guess." I say into the phone. I sigh as i turn off my phone.

"Everything good in here?" Q pops in through the door.

"Yea, just, boys you know." I tell him.

"Oh, trust me, i know." He says back.

"What boy troubles are you having?" He asks me. Should I tell him? I mean Q does seem pretty trust worthy..i guess I can trust him.

"My boyfriend. He's being weird. He hasn't really answered my text and hasn't answered my calls, and now he's posting pictures of him and some girl. Maybe it's a cousin? I don't know." I just let all of it come out.

"Sweetie, i think he's cheating."

"What?! He would never do that!" I tell him. Finn has been so trusting and I think he loves me. Why would he cheat on me?

"I mean do you love and trust him?" He starts to question me.

"Love? I don't know. Trust? Yes. Me and him been together for a year."

"Is there another guy?"

"Well..." i start off.

"okay, spill!"

"Okay! So I been texting this guy for a few years now. Me and him used to FaceTime all the time when we first became friends, so we know we could trust each other, you know. And we used to text all the time. But now, we haven't really. I haven't heard from him in a few months until last night. I like him but it's not like i can see him or anything, i mean I forgotten what he looks like. I kind of pushed my feeling a side because of Finn." I kind of just let all my feeling out to Q, damn he got me letting my feelings spill out.

"Okay, well, that's...something. A friend of mine had something like that too, not sure anymore but wow."

"Yea.."

"Well if you like him, tell him."

"I can't do that. I never seen this person in real like before let alone talk to him in real life! I mean this person could be anywhere though." I tell him, stating the obvious out to him.

"Start texting him again, you make the effort! And then have him try to fly out to Korea to meet you! Then when you two see each other let everything unfold it's self."

"God, you sound like kitty right now." I tell him laughing at how he sounded.

"I'd move the barrette up a little higher." Q tells kitty his opinion on the barrette.

"Yea, it'll look better." I also share my opinion to kitty. She smiles at us and moves it.

"Thanks guys." She moves it while looking in the mirror on the little coffee table.

The door opens and I hear, "들어와, 들어와." It's Minho. Ugh. People with boxes and a clothes rack come in, "그래, 그건 거기로 갈 수 있어." He tells them. "그리고 여기 저 것, 부탁해요." He point around with her finger and the people go. "What are you two still doing here?" He looks at us confused.

"You hired movers?" Kitty ask him and Minho just puts a hand in the air.

"Kitty, you're still here." Dae walks in through the door getting in the way of the movers.