Chapter 1 Born From Something Someone Got At The Age Of Five

Uraraka and Tsuyu were on a mission when it happened. An accident that occurred when a scared pedestrian accidentally used their quirk on both of them. And after research and talking with the person, they found out it was irreversible. They three children that appeared on the ground before them were theirs. And they weren't giving them away.

      Barbatos was the oldest, laying on his back with his arms and legs stretched out like a starfish. He had the look of being 2 years old, and had a blank look on his face.

      Draco was the second oldest, curled on his side asleep. He appeared to be a year old. He seemed peaceful while he slept.

      Kokichi was the youngest, crying on his oldest brothers chest. He seemed to be half a year old.

      All of them were clothed. Uraraka picked up Kokichi and rocked him to get him to stop crying. He stopped almost immediately.

      Someone else continued their mission after that.

     They decided names that afternoon, all of them agreed by both women.

      It had been years now. They went to U-A and were in the graduating class, class 3-A, taught by Aizawa, who did retire yet. Kokichi liked to talk to his Uncle Shoto Todoroki about theories.

      Barbatos stood in front of his mirror finishing braiding his hair. It was dark green, like his mother's.

       He ran down the stairs and got a light scolding because of it from his mom as he sat down for breakfast.

      Draco was already there, greeting him with a smile before Kokichi suddenly appeared in the seat on the other side of Barbatos.

      Draco was finished eating and sat waiting for his brothers to finish. His hair was a grey that was a mix of both of their parents hair colour.

      Kokichi's hair was shiny, having been recently dyed again. It was the same purple as always, his favourite colour. His original hair colour was brown like his mom's.

      They quickly strand said goodbye to their mothers. Promising to call from their dorm rooms that night.

"Goodbye weekend, hello Monday," Kokichi said as he walked with his hand behind his head.

Draco laughed lightly at his younger brother's lack of enthusiasm, "The day will be over before you know it."

Kokichi looked at him with a deadpan stare, "And then it will be Tuesday."

     Tuesdays were fine, as they weren't Mondays. But if you went to a different school on Tuesday, which both Kokichi and Draco did, he assumed it would basically be like a Monday. Tuesday's we're fine for him, being in a place where he could play music and sing in open lands.

      They soon arrived at the school and walked undisturbed to their classroom.

       Draco and Kokichi were both smart and skilled enough to skip a year in elementary school. Barbatos could have as well, but he would rather be with his brothers then have more would put onto him. So they all ended up being in the same year.

"Alright!" A girl cheered as she struck her hand into the air.

     She had black hair and eyes, wearing her uniform in it's intended way. Her voice was high pitch, but not whiny or enough to bother people.

A boy across from her sighed, "You win again."

      He had light brown hair and green eyes. His uniform was worn properly, except for his collar that was popped open.

Kokichi skipped over and leaned on the desk, "Can I join?"

The girl narrowed her eyes, "You'd just win all the rounds."

"Aw come on," Kokichi whined. "Just one round?"

The girl sighed and smiled, "Just one."

The girls name was Ageha Yaoyorozu. She was adopted by her parents Momo Yaoyorozu and Kyoka Jiro.

The boys name was Hiroto Bakugo. He was adopted by Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya.

      While Ageha shuffled the card deck and dealt out the cards Draco and Barbatos sat down. Draco took out his book and Barbatos commented on the game.

      Aizawa came in exactly when class started, went through a lesson, and had them get into partners to study the topic. Then he got into a yellow sleeping bag and slept behind his desk.

      Hiroto and Draco worked quietly together, while Barbatos and Ageha studied a bit louder. Kokichi partnered with one of their other friends, Kouhei Monoma, the adopted son of Denki Kaminari, Hitoshi Shinso, and Neito Monoma.

An hour later Aizawa woke up and them to find a new partner, and after they did he told them those are their partners for a project.

Draco and Kokichi paired together, and Barbatos paired with Hiroto.

      At lunch time the three brothers sat with their group of close friends, to all of their parents suggestion, their squad. It consisted of Barbatos, Draco, Kokichi, Ageha, Hiroto, and Kouhei. The squads name was Kosquad, as to Kokichis suggestion. They all agreed, but Hiroto did point out it could be Kouhei's squad. But everyone knew from Kokichi's pride and personality that it was named after him.

   They were sitting at the side of the school on the grass, facing the building.

Kokichi was teaching Ageha tactics to win the card game they had played earlier, Draco was reading, Barbatos was singing a song he was creating while writing it's lyrics in a notebook, and Hiroto and Kouhei were talking. All of them are eating while doing their activities.

After about twenty minutes of this they naturally formed a circle and talked.

Each of them were smart, skilled, and strong in their own way. That's why there were already people assuming who was going to be in what place in the hero ranks. The most common theory was that it would be Barbatos, since the brothers were strong and he was the oldest. He didn't agree with that though, and the Kosquad rather not think about that until after graduating.

      That night the three brothers stood in their separate dorm rooms. All of their homework and future classwork was already done, so they wouldn't be behind in their classes.

      After he hugged his brothers and went to his own dorm room, he stood facing the empty wall beside his desk. He raised his hand and pointed his palm towards it. A circular portal the height and a half of Kokichi appeared. It was a light yellow colour with a rim and swirls of black. All of their portals had a light yellow as the main colour, but the other colours were unique to the dimension it lead to.

      Kokichi walked through it, closing it being him.

      The portals weren't their quirks. They were something else that only they had, at least that they knew of.

      He smiled as he flopped onto his bed in his other dorm room.

      Kokichi heard running down the hall outside the front door of his dorm room, and a male voice saying, "I didn't do it Maki-Roll!"

      He sighed, and took out his phone from his newly changed clothes. Perks of the portals, the clothes you wore when you left that dimension reappear when you return. So he never worried about hiding clothes.

      He looked at the date on his Home Screen. Monday. He would see his brothers again Wednesday night.

      He kind of liked acting here, but he much rather be back in his own dimension, even sitting in a classroom where he was training to be a hero.

      Here he didn't have a quirk. Only a fake ultimate talent, that he would argue was partially true. He was a great leader of the Kosquad. The people in this dimension didn't need to know anything about that, though.