What if Anakin Skywalker had a twin sister.

Back in 41 bby Anakin Skywalker was born along side his older sister Amelia Skywalker.Their mother Shimi Skywalker didn't know how she was gonna raise twins after she was sold into slavery by Watto.Anakin and Amelia was both force sensitive .The twins had a bright future ahead of them.Even though Anakin was the chosen one the Jedi where looking for  over a thousand years.Amelia destiny wasn't sorted yet.Back at this time in 41 bby the Sith the Jedis worst enemy was rising to power .It had been over a thousand years since the Jedi forced the Sith into hiding.Know the Jedi and the Sith are both looking for the chosen one and his force sensitive sister.The prophecy stated that the boy would destroy the Sith and bring balence to the force.A couple years  Amelia is thirteen and Anakin is ten.Master Qui Gon Jinn and his padwan Obi Wan-Kenobi arrive on Tatione looking for the chosen one.Amelia knew about the Jedi and their code because she read about it.But Amelia didn't know about the Sith since they went into hiding over a thousand years ago. Watto thought it was nonsense for Amelia to study about the Jedi.Watto said" "Amelia it is a waste of time to study about the Jedi and plus your not getting free out of slavery like your mother and brother".Amelia though about what Watto said and yes she believed him, Amelia thought she her mother and Anakin were never going to be set free.