18: STREAM

zhang hao didn't know that his gaming friend was hanbin, and neither do hanbin know that it was zhang hao

jjangjjang was zhang hao all along. he was tired of his game lobby as Rosin, because sometimes it is very tiring to be known as someone good so people's expectations are always high but zhang hao was also just a normal human being. he had his bad days where he couldn't impress his viewers as much as his spectacular gameplay.

he thought, maybe it was time to go back to where gaming is fun. it's not like he doesn't enjoy his time gaming while streaming and chatting with his viewers, he just can't deny the fact that it is very tiring to spend all of his social energy.

he is an introvert after all, he doesn't enjoy talking and entertaining people as much, but he loves his job. but again, he needs a break too. that's why, he decided to make a small account named 'jjangjjang' so he could experience playing games while having fun on his own.

and he met someone who plays well, someone with 'beeeeeen' as a username. he has the potential to be good, to be able to catch up to him. of course, zhang hao enjoy their company, and sometimes often wonders too what they're like in real life.

zhang hao answered his gaming friend's text with an "okay" and logged in to his game. after a few chit-chats together before playing. zhang hao found out that his gaming friend also lives in south korea, but he had to maintain his friend's privacy by not asking which city or area he lives in.

before starting the game, zhang hao was just about to click on the 'start' button when chen kuan jui barged into his room.

"zhang hao! you didn't start your stream?!" the white-haired shouted, startling zhang hao, he even jumped from his seat.

"knock first will you?!" zhang hao shouted back but kuanjui rolled his eyes.

"what are you even doing?" the white-haired asked, hands on his waist.

"playing games. I don't know about streaming kuanjui, i just... don't feel good about it tonight." zhang hao explained, kuanjui's face softened as he came closer to zhang hao.

"hao... i understand, but this is your job. you need to be professional about it, especially that you need to review those gadgets you got." kuanjui explained, placing his hand on zhang hao's shoulder.

"i guess... I'm sorry kuanjui. I don't know what's gotten into me..." he said. his best friend proceeds to pat him on the shoulder, heading out near the door.

"i get it. just stream for a bit, after you review the gadgets, you can stop. I'm sure your fans will understand too." he said before exiting the room.

zhang hao was confused. he heard little noises coming out from his headphones, it was his gaming friend who kept on calling out to him asking why and what happened. they were supposed to play, but something happened with zhang hao, making him confused.