+゚*。The Savior 。⁠*゚⁠+

Y/n and her family are having a nice dinner In one fine evening.. they we're just having a relaxing day and after dinner is over, y/n parents went to bed early while y/n stayed up a little. It seems like they have trouble sleeping..

They kept tossing and turning and they started to have a bad feeling in their gut. Like something is about to attack or show up. Before they could even react, y/n felt an awful presence and when they look back.. they were in terror and their parents woke up due to the sounds of a creature. Turns out it was a demon. Y/n's parents tried protecting their child but it was no use.. they tragically died Infront of their eyes.. as y/n thought that this might be the end of they're life, someone with flaming colors showed up.

They have a katana and before they could even blinked that man killed that vicious demon. He approaches you and you flinched a little due to the trauma it had cause you, in your mind you were very confused.. "who is that man?" And "how did he do that so quickly?"

???: Are you alright? That filthy demon didn't hurt you yet right?

The man asked. He was concerned and he tried reassuring you.

???: I apologize if I didn't come in time to save your parents.. I'am Rengoku shinjuro. May I know what's your name?

He asked curiously and you replied, your voice is still a little shaky, he gives you a warm smile and continues to talk.

Shinjuro: well y/n.. why don't I take you home? If you don't mind of course! I just wanted you to be safe because staying here without your parents will be very dangerous..

You nodded, you seemed to like that suggestion and before you know it he takes you home. You entered the rengoku estate and you can feel the warmness as it welcomes you.

Shinjuro: don't be afraid alright? I welcome you as family for a meanwhile.. till I can find someone who can take care of you.

You smiled softly when he mentioned that, you were very grateful for everything he has done.

-_-_-+゚*。~🔥~ 。⁠*゚⁠+-_-_-

[ Note: Oh my- after reading back to that last one I made I realised how ridiculous it might sound- 💀✋ Welp it's alright- atleast I got this one now- onto the next chapter now! ]