Cap 1:

Y/N
—————————————————

I wake up gasping for Air and then relaxed and look around and see a destroyed aquarium and by my side medicine stuff then i hear steps i look over there to see a tall man of about 6.74 inches in a gray T-shirt and soldier pants of almost the same color the man also had little beard and spiked hair he jumped when he Saw me awake

—Hey...ahmm you are finally awake-The man say a little uncomfortable.

—What happen'? —i ask as i try to get on my feet but i fall in the improvised bed i was.

—i dont know im not the one Who brought you here –the man say as he get Closer to me.

—Then go brought me here? —I asked curious.

Then we see a black girl with curly hair come out from another part of the aquarium and see us

—She brought you here —The man answered as he get up and give a Hug at the girl— She's Lara —He say pointing at the Black girl— I'm Omar

—It's good to see you are awake we were about to kill you —Lara say as i look at her scared.

—Why would you kill me? —I asked her.

—U know for those things outside if you were bite and you have become unconscious so...we think you Will transform in one of those things —She explain.

—I just wake up and u are telling me that there are things outside that bite? —i say confused.

—Wait...you didn't know? —Omar asked as he crossed his arms.

—What it's the last memory you have —Lara asked me.

—Ummm i was dealing with some dealers —I say while i look around.

—Dealers? Like the people that sell drugs? —Lara asked.

—Yeah that people —I say as i look at the pool and around everything was destroyed.

—That people dont exist now well drugs dont exist —Omar say looking at me as i turn to look at him.

—What happen' here? —I asked as i start to breath hard.

—The military think they controlled the infeccion if they bombard some places but didn't happen' and people how you or me love are probaly dead or transform in one of those things —Omar say pointing at one thing in the outside of the aquarium.

—Welcome to the apocalypse boy—Lara say while she look at me.

We then go to the principal area that It was iluminated by some christmas tree lights and then we relaxed for a while then Lara and Omar fall asleep but i was still awake so i go outside and look around the place was beautiful incluying begging destroyed i look around the place and i hear a thing in the outside i follow the noise as i exit the building and i see the thing Omar point later i get Closer and he tried to grab me.

—Hey there man you are looking like shit —He Scream at me and try to grab me again so i backed down and look around and see metal bar i grab the metal bar and i hit the thing in the kidney but he still moving towards me i hit him again in the ribs and he fell to the floor but he stood up and move towards me i hit him in the face as he backed down i hit him again as he fall to the floor and stop moving i wait as i look at him and he Scream at me as i hit him again and he stop moving now i look behind me and then i look at my side as i see something enter the building i run and enter the building as my ears full of music it's was Johnny B. Goode of Chuck Berry i open the door to see Omar and Lara dancing to the music i smile at the sight of that  then the music stop as Lara and Omar laugh but the laugh's of Omar stop as he fall to his knees with a hole on his chest Lara run to him as i look around and then i see the person Who shoot at Omar.

—Lara get out of there! —I warned her when an explosion knocked me unconscious.

I cough as i wake up i look around for the sight of Omar or Lara i move around towards the principal area and i see the bodies of Lara and Omar and then hear something by my side i turn and see a person with a pistol pointing at my head.

—Hi...—He moved his head by his side as he look at me.

—Who are you? —The man asked.

—Im Y/N salamanca —I respond as i look behind to see a boy at his side.

—Do you have any weapons on you? —The man asked me.

—No —I answered still with my hands in the Air— do you have any food? Im starving —I asked as the boy behind the man takes food out of his backpack and give It to me— thanks you....ahmm do you have a camp? —I asked.

—No. Do you? —The man asked me.

—I wake up here and my Friends well — i say opening my arms to point at the bodies— they saved me when i was in coma and put me here and take care of me but some guy or girl enter and kill them — i say looking at the floor.

—How many Walkers have you kill? —The man asked me.

—One the one outside if here —I answered.

—How many people have you killed? —The man asked again.

—None  —I say looking at him.

—Why? —He asked.

—I just wake up from a coma man —I say looking at him and the boy.

—We have a camp close to here but we need to do things after going there —The boy say as i look at him and then at the man.

—Can i come with you? —I asked the man and he agreed with his head.

—Im Aaron by the way —the boy say looking at me and estreching his hand.

—Y/N —i say estreching his hand.

—Im Rick...Rick grimes —The man say looking at me.

(Well this is the first episode of the walking dead)