the beginning (what ive already wrote)

as I was driving a car swooshed in and hit me, hard. My heart skipped a beat. Then the pain kicked in, a wave of agony crashing down upon my body, it felt like everything broke in half, there was this big crack right across my spine that had me gasping in pain. I started to feel faint although the inscrutiatng pain.  The pain spread throughout my entire body from head to toe. My vision blurred, I could barely see anything. I wanted to fall asleep so bad but I couldn’t close my eyes because the blackness of unconsciousness was terrifying. The pain was just too much for me. It didn't seem real. The only way I knew I wasn't dead was from being able to hear my own ragged breathing. I tried to talk myself out of the fact that I was about to pass out. But it didn't work, the pain grew worse with each passing second I stayed awake.
  “Come on,” I whispered to myself.
"im not dying. Don't die now." With that, I let go and the darkness consumed me. When I next woke up, I was in a giant void, i felt confused and disorented,
'wait... my pain is gone. am i dead?' as i was pondering the thought of where i was, i spotted something, a pink blur, it came closer and closer untill i could fully see it when it stood right infront of me. a giant axolotl,
'heh, kinda like in that choose you own adventure book about dipper and mabel.'
"Jake, your here at last." The axolotls thundering voice brought me out of my thoughts. I stared at them dumbfounded. The axolotl's green eye glowed in the gloom and they looked at me sternly.
'how did they know my name?' i should ask them some questions.
" where am I?" their eyes lit up and they circled around me at a leisurely pace.
"That is a great question jake, and i shall answer it. your in the gate between life and death, you would have gone if i had not kept you here." they stopped and looked down at me. their voice sounded so familiar, i think i heard them before.
"i suppose what i'm about to say won't be easy, jake. but i need you to listen closely." their look in their eyes so intense it felt like their eyes were digging into my soul.
" i cannot keep you from leaving unless you do as i ask. i promise this will hurt at first, but i promise you it'll get better." They paused again for dramatic affect.
"you are the last hope for humanity as i know it, jake." they said solemnly.
"you are the control the fate of all worlds." my eyes shot wide open. WAIT WHAT? as I processed that information my eyes grew wider and wider.
"I don't think I should be the last hope,  i don't even want to be the last hope, i just wanna go back home.
"tear started flowing down my cheeks."no one else can do this but you, jake." my eyes flashed brightly, my  face twisted in anger.
" so out of all the people in the world it HAS to be me!" I couldn't help but start to laugh. Thier eyes started to fill with confusion, and uncertainty.
"this is you dream though, you have always wished to go to gravity falls." a smile sneaked its way to my lips.
" you didn't say anything about gravity falls!" I could meet bill if I did what they wanted, and then start weirdmaggedon.
"I thought I told you..." The axolotl  looked lost. i shook my head,
"you didn't tell me," i sighed exasperatedly, and rubbed my forehead my smile leaving my face and frustration seeping into my features, wait why am I frustrated? as the axolotl said this is my dream. ever since I watched the TV show I was wishing I could go there, but alas it was just a work of fiction.but this was my chance to go! to meet bill, and dipper, and ford.  and start weirdmaggedon along with bill! how much fun! 
"so what do we gotta do?" the axolotl smiled and gestured for me to follow them.
"you have to jump off the gate."
"what?!" my eyebrows shot up,
"and then what happens?" my mind was whizzing with all the possibilities of what could happen.
" you'll wake up at the mystery shack, they wound know who you are of course, but you could easily befriend the pines and the town, I know it" I nodded and started to climb, wait.
" anything I should know?" I tilted my head to show even more question.
" yes... you'll have to stay there forever. but in your world, you are dead.." my eyes bulged as the words hit my ears, im dead?!
"eh, not like I had anything going on there." it's true, my dad abandoned me when I was a child and left my mom to take care of me, my life was good for a while untill she died, it was a sad day for me, and I was sent to my aunts house, where she  took custody of me until i turned 18. I lived there for two years before getting into collage. when i was not studying and taking tests. I was working at a cafe and made enough money so that i wouldn't have to worry about anything for awhile. but now I was homeless, and no collage because i dropped out..... before I was hit, I was driving to the cemetery to visit my mom, it was my 21st birthday. I snapped myself out of my thoughts and I nodded. i climbed the rest of the way, then took a leap of faith. I heard the axolotl say
"farewell my great son."
but before I could prosses what they had said,  A small gasp escaped my lips as i plummeted towards the ground. I saw the light. Then I landed. My arms went limp as i fell to the ground. I lay there for a moment, then opened my eyes and I started to cough. The pain came rushing back to me and i groaned. my arms moved of their own accord, and my hands grabbed my head.  I felt a hot feeling coming from inside my head, my mouth and nostrils filled with blood. I tried to hold it in, but it was too much. I screamed, I cried and I tried to control the pain somehow. It only seemed to get worse. then I blacked out.