Day 1 May 3rd

On this hot fiery day of May 3rd, 5 friends will soon realize the meaning of TWONK.

When Dante Diablo woke up from his deep and quiet slumber, his alarm was blaring spice girls...

"JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WHAT REALLY REALLY WANT. I'LL TELL WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT. I WANT A, I WANT A, I REALLY REALLY WANT A ZIGA ZANG ZA."

...Dante woke up delighted to hear the sound of this burning mix-tape. When his eye sight adjusted he noticed flames arising from his alarm. His room slowly and steadily, but not too steadily, but just the right amount of steadily, filled with smoke. He started to panic and screamed like his little sister. He quickly grab the fire extinguisher from under his bed, and put of the fiery tape, "THAT WAS THE 5TH TIME THIS WEEK!" he complained.

He didn't worry about it anymore, and he got dressed and headed out the door. Dante lived in the neighborhood across from Peckridge, and walked everyday. His friend Natashlisha, or friends call her Nata, walked with him. He met her at the end of the road, and they met up.

"Hey bitch!" Dante yelled.

"Whats up douche!" Echoed Nata.

Dante and Nata had a very interesting friendship, with him being gay and what not, she knew she could hang with him with out him trying to get up in her baby maker. Though she did have a crush on him a few months ago, he stopped her before she could fall in love and said, "Yo hag, I'm gay af so don't try and get up on all this," gesturing to himself, "Go and get another boy." From that day on, they were besties!

Dante and Nata walked into the school ready to conquer the day. They went to their group of friends and they heard their friends Cassy and Salicia talking about a new word they found called TWONK. Nata and Dante had no idea what it meant.

"What does it mean?" asked Dante very inquisitive.

"It means Idiot, lol, omg, you TWONK!" Cassy said making a little T symbol with her two hands. Salicia started to laugh, but Nata was so confused.

Nata slapped Salicia across the face, "Hey bitch, what does the word actually mean!"

"Ow you little Frickin' Flippin' Shoot! The word actually means idiot."

"Oh, and do you talk to yo mama with that word maker of yours. Don't use that kind of language with me missy."

"I'm sorry ma'am. Lol" Salicia and Nata had a sort of mother daughter bond, thought they were the same age. 15, just like everyone else in their group.

Nata and Dante were happy with this new word, IT MADE THEM DROOL. Dante was licking his lips, and Nata was licking her elbow. Salicia and Cassy just looked at them in disgust, and as soon as the bell rang, everything went back to normal. Day 1 of there twonk journey was only the beginning.