The Visit

THIRD PERSON~(THERE'S GONNA BE A LOT OF ANGST!!IM SORRY 😭😭)

  Blitz was on his way to sloth to finally visit stolas,staring at the texts Stolas had sent him when he first got put into the hospital.He felt bad for leaving him on read but he couldn't figure out what he wanted to say...I mean he didn't even have the guts to tell stolas he was coming..

See..Blitz has visited the hospital...many..times,butttt never had the courage to go in and actually see stolas.He had brought gifts,flowers,cards,and a bunch of other stuff but never actually made inside the hospital before he ran back to his car..Anyways...

Blitz sighs as he pulled up to the hospital and turned off his van,getting out while grabbing the gift he bought him(it's gonne be a surprise~so wait and see) and locked the van door.

He stared at the hospital entrance,remembering when he first saw stolas get rushed into the hospital.He didn't get to see the condition he was in but he knew it was bad after Millie told him he was really hurt.

"please be ok birdbrain...."Blitz said as he walked inside the hospital.It took him awhile to find stolas' room and he glanced inside.He saw Stolas scrolling through is phone,looking really sad.He frowned a bit and eyed all the wounds,feeling guilty that he didn't come help him out.

  Finally building up the courage he knocked on the door making stolas perk up and looked at the door."Come in.."Stolas said,eyeing the door.

  Blitz couldn't help but notice how Stolas' voice was very raspy.He sounded really dehydrated and tired....He didn't sound himself anymore with the usual sweet and happy tone.He started over thinking....

After over thinking for awhile he finally opened the door and walked in,glancing at stolas as his eyes widened in surprise."B-Blitz?.."

"Surprise....~"Blitz said,smiling slightly.The Owl started tearing up,so happy that the imp finally came to see him."Y-you came...~"Stolas said,a smile spreading across his face.

Blitz stared at the owl,smiling a lil."Yea...sorry...for not coming sooner birdbrain....~"Blitz said,staring at the ground.

Stolas pulled him closer with magic and hugged him tightly with his non-broken arm,so happy to see the imp.

Blitz eyes widened a lil but his expression soon softened and hugged the Prince back."Im...glad ur ok...."

Stolas smiles "yea...still in some pain but I'm fine now~"Blitz sighs,finally letting go of the owl "So...how have you been?.."

Stolas smiled "I've been ok!..~I got a boyfriend and Via came to vi-"

Blitz cut him off "you...y-you what?.." he felt like his heart had shattered as soon as he heard those words.

Stolas paused "oh um..I got a new bf-hes.. the head of the hospital staff....~"Blitz stared at the owl. "B-but....that means....we have to quit the deal and....everything...."

Stolas frowned slightly,noticing how hurt the imp looked. "Well..I have that taken care of~you can have my book.I will need it back every full moon but we can't...y'know...."

Blitz's nightmare had became real.....he had been replaced....again......Stolas had finally....gave up on him...."O-oh......o-ok...that's fine..."

Stolas took a small deep breath "We can still see each other ofc and we can still be friends~" Blitz only nodded in reply.Stolas frowns "are you ok blitz?..."

That's when blitz noticed it...he was calling him blitz again....just a couple weeks ago it was blitzy....but now...it was back to blitz....just like when Ozzie's happened...

"I'm fine..."

(THATS THE END-I PROMISE STOLITZ WILL BE COMING TOGETHER AGAIN AT THE END OF THE STORY BUT FOR NOW YALL ARE GONNA HAVE TO BE IN PAIN)