Making things even- Sirius Black x fem!reader

You started walking- no running as you fled from your "crime scene" which consisted of students being pelted with crumbled up papers, which shouldn't be so bad but they were charmed to feel like stones.

You had no idea what happened, was it some kind of prank? Was it peeves? You didn't do anything and yet you felt guilt as you ran away from the scene, until you were pulled into a broom closet by none other than Gryffindors glorified bully, Sirius Black.
"What? Cat got your tongue?" He teased, his cocky grin plastered on his face as usual.

You sigh in defeat and relief, "what do you want ri" you ask playfully, you wanted to leave but knowing sirius he'd probably won't let you. "Hmmm how about a pay back?" He asked, his brow raised and his grin growing wider at your confusion. "Payback? For what?" You ask, your head tilting ever so slightly. "For ruining my prank, obviously" he responded, roling his eyes as if I had asked the most stupidly obvious question. You wanted to argue as usual, but this time you just,,, let it go. You gave in to his tactics. "Fine, what do you want me to do, how do I make it up to you?" You ask, smirking suggestively, it was almost taunting, teasing. "Well, what do you have in mind?" He asked as he leaned in closer, his hand in his pocket and the other hand was a support for leaning in over you. "How about a kiss?" You tease as you lean in closer, the space between the both of your lips lessening until there wasn't any.

(Smut warning phew)
God you had kissed him a million times, even more, but you couldn't get enough. The way his hands cupped your face, the way your fingers were easily tangled up in his hair, his soft low moans of approval, all of that was just so fucking intoxicating. You needed more. You always needed more but this time it was more urgent, more needy, more desprate, you needed to hear his noises, to see him beg and wimper and shudder under your touch.

You deepen the kiss and palm his boner, ofcourse the son of a bitch was hard, you always turned him on. All he needed was a slight moan or a wimper and he's all needy for you. He smirked against the kiss and started unbuttoning his shirt and unbuckling his belt, while you'd done the same thing. You'd taken his tie and pushed him onto a chair that had been in the closet. He'd say, hell he'd loved listening to you, he was cocky but knew when not to be. You'd taken his tie and tired his wrists behind the back of the chair, he'd just smirked even wider now. Next thing you know you were straddling him, hand around his neck choking his neck slightly as you left  pretty pruple bruises and bite marks all over his chest and neck.

"M-my fucking god y/n" sirius said, his voice shaky but still having that hint of his usual cockiness "d-didnt know you were this desprate" he said as he laughed, he knew this would push you off the edge, he needed to push you off the edge. He just loved making you mad because everytime he did it almost always resulted in him having the most intense orgasm ever.

Your eyes darken at his words, "don't be such a fucking brat" you said, your voice sounded calm but it reeked of sadism with every syllable, "brats don't get to cum" You said laughing darkly as you hands trailed over to his boxers, you look at him for consent and he nods vigoursly and you chuckle, slipping his boxers off and letting his hard on out.

God he looked so, so fucking beautiful.his face was flushed and the tiny windows of the broom closet let in just enough sunlight to make his body look like it was sculpted by God himself. He looked so needy, so pretty with your markings over his neck, you couldn't get enough of it. You needed more, so so much more. You wrapped one hand around his neck and the other slid down to his throbbing cock, running your thumb over his swollen red tip, leaking with sweet arousal. "All worked up for me? What a fucking whore" you laughed as you spread the precum over his tip, his body shuddering a bit and his head tilting ever so slightly to the back. "p-please" he moaned out, it was low and quiet almost like he was trying to hide it. "Please what?" You asked in mock confusion, "please-god fuck, need your hands, need your mouth please" He begged, and good fucking god you loved it, you loved seeing him like this and you humm in approval as you latch your mouth to his neck, sucking a new bruise all while muttering pretty whore. Your hands started working on him, your first gliding up and down his cock that was so painfully twitching and throbbing in your hands, god your fucking hands. You knew just what sirius liked, you knew all his weak spots. You chuckled when he let out a breath shaky moan, thanking you and blabbering about how amazing you are all the while his head was tilted to the back, his addams apple bobbing as he spoke. Your hands started pumping his cock harder, faster, making sure to apply just the right amount of preassure everytime it glided over his prominent veins and his leaking tip. The grip around his neck tightened and god you knew he was liking this- no loving this.

His breath hitched and his eyes were rolled to the back of his head, his moans becoming more needy, more whiny as he struggled to form proper words. His tied hands shook against the chair, his fingers digging his palm as his abs flexed with every pump, god it felt so so good, but you needed to hear it. You needed to hear more, you wanted to hear him scream. "Getting this worked up just by my hands? God you're so fucking easy to break" your words sent chills down his spine and he whined, fucking whined like a puppy at your words

"Use your words whore"
"S-so good thank you m-mam fuck" was all he was able to say, and all he did say. It was so so fucking amusing to see his mind broken by the pleasure you made him feel, and hell it was just your damn hands, nothing else, and he was close and you could feel it in your hands as his hips jerked and his moans started becoming more frantic and high pitched, more whiny like some bitch in heat. God you fucking loved every second of this and he was so so close, "c-cumming" was all he said, and to his great misfortune you stopped.

A laughter erupted the small room, "without my permission?" You ask him once again in that same old sadistic fucking mock-pity. His eyes widen in slight horror and shock, "n-no I'm sorry please, fuck I'm so sorry mam please I wanna cum" he whined, almost begged and it was so pathetically sexy, but you never showed mercy. His watery eyes just made you wanna tourture him more and he fucking loved it.

"Then beg" you said, it was such a simple task and sirius gladly obliged, like he wasn't already begging, "Need your hands, please m-mam, wanna cum please" he whined, his cheeks flushing in what seemed to be embarrassment, but the both of you knew that this is a sick masochistic perverted blush. You sigh, "since you asked so nicely" you cooked into his ear as your first started gliding over his aching cock, and this time you didn't start slow. It was hard and fast, fater than before and his head was thrown to the back and his hips jerked against your fist, before you knew it he was a moaning whiny mess again.

You laughed yet again at his reaction, "what an absolute pleasure hungry slut" you said as your other hand reached down and rubbed circles over his red tip, this action simply tipping him over. He was gonna come, but this time he remembered his lesson and like a good pet he asked you for your permission

"Gonna cum, p-please can I cum please fuck" was all he could get out as he tried his best to hold back, he was waiting for your response and his body was shaking due to the pleasure. "Cum" was all you said and he did, and he came so so fucking hard, roaps of shite staining the floor and your hands as you watch his body shake and his voice get caught up in his throat. He moaned so so loud and his fingers dug deep into his palms he was sure there would be marks, but he couldn't give a fuck, right now he was too far gone, too lost in the overstimulating pleasure your hands were giving him. He'd cum, he'd cum hard and yet you didn't stop, god he was gonna loose his mind, he wanted to stop but at the same time it felt so so fucking good, he needed to cum again, he wanted to tell you to not stop but all that came out of his mouth were thank you's and praises.

"Aw can't my toy speak?" You cooked into his ear again as your first glided over his sensitive cock, he simply nodded and his eyes were shut tight, "gonna cum?" You ask even though the answer was obvious to the both of you, and this time he shook his head, unable to speak again, "then cum for me my love" you said as you placed a kiss on his cheek and felt his hips jerk into your hands and his body shake violently.

It took him a while to recover, his breathing all ragged and his body still very shaky, drops of sweat forming on his body as his chest rose and fell, his cheeks flushed and his head still thrown back.

"Did I go too hard on you ri?" You ask him as you finish cleaning up the mess he made, "no you were perfect" he says breathlessly, "absolutely fucking perfect" he said again as his breathing started to calm down, you leaned in and kiss his lips, it was short and sweet

"How's that for making it even?" You teased as you dresses and helped him dress as well.

"Merlin you're lethal" was all he could say as he dressed and kissed your forehead.