" ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ "

Excuse the misspellings

In which y/n is moving to get away from her old pasted life and starts fresh .. enjoy

Y/n's pov
Today I'm moving away from my past life because it was hurtful and bad and I really wanna start fresh and forget about my old life.

Also I'm moving from ( where you are ) to ( where you want to go ) and I'm happy I get to stay by myself  and when I get there I'mma unpack and then imma party till I can't no more .

And I'm driving by myself cuz I really wanted to be alone to experience my first apartment by myself.

I love my home town but I had to get out of there.

Flashback April 2 2018
I was on my way to the store
With my brother , then we walked in and got what we wanted then we payed and walked out .

When a black SUV pulled and started shooting at us my brother told me to run but I didn't want him to get hurt .

" GO Y/N GOOOO NOW I GOING TO BE FINE AND IMMA BE BACK " Taylor said ( y/n's brother ) .

" NOOO COME BACK ITS NOT SAFE TAYLOR " I said yelling and running after him.

" Y/N STOP NOW IM SERIOUS GO RUN NOW ILL BE HOME LATER " he said running from me and the bullets.

" OK " I said running back to our moms house .

" MOMMM TAYLOR JUST GOT IN A SHOOT OUT AND HE TOLD ME TO COME BACK AND I DIDNT WONT HIM TO GO BUT HE DID AND WHAT IF HE WON'T MAKE IT HOME " I said crying as I ran upstairs to her room.

" BABY ARE U OK " she said looking at me

" and Taylor got in a shoot out and didn't say where he was going" I said as I sat on her bed a I start getting a panic attack.

" baby please calm down please " she said as she was tearing up

"
STOPPP GET OFF OF ME I HATE YOU WHY WOULD YOU MAKE US LIKE THIS " I said screaming at her as I ran into my room .
( sad parts )

As I grabbed my small lil sharp blade and started cutting lil lines on my arms and wrist .

A couple hours

" it's so cold " I whispered to myself as I went to my mom's room

" mom is Taylor home " I said as I nervously looking at her

" u~umm baby I'm sorry but he didn't make it "  she said crying

" no no no why he have to leave I told him don't go " I said while crying

" it's your fault if you didn't divorced
Dad and now we're tearing apart and Taylor joined a gang to feel like he was loved I was the one to be there and care for him you never knew what he was doing because you were to busy wit dad that you didn't have time for us ! "

" AND DO'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT MY BROTHER BECAUSE YOU NEVER FUCKING LOVED US " I I yelled at her before packing some and ran out the house.

Flashback over...

So now y'all understand why I'm moving I got me a small lil decent apartment I can start making big moves like make my own nail salon .

After a couple hours I finally got to where I'm going I go to get my keys from the man and I can move my stuff in like my bed and the rest of my stuff.

I also do wanna start a yt channel called dreamsbyy/n or life with y/n I hope that I can get my business together.

After 2 hours I'm finally going to the apartment and unlocked it when to go unpacked my cholthes also imma go to target and go shopping acting I can make that first yt video I got my camera and we can record cuz I charged it yesterday before I went to sleep and if your wondering where I we staying .

I was staying with my best friend And her mom than we went to parties in shit and stayed out all night till morning and ended up getting hung overs .

Which really sucked but was worth it.

And I really had that I had to see my everything in a casket we use to do everything together except for the bathroom and other shit that we don't need to do together.

We was supposed to go to this party and we was supposed to be going to the movies two after that like I wish he was stay here to see me pursue me dreams and be proud of me .

Time skip two days later
I finally unfinished packing now I just need to give all the box's cuz I ain't moving no time soon.

" damn I'm tired and I need a car and I need good ima order out night and then ima do all that stuff tomorrow " i said Talking to myself.

" hey google call ka'miyah bell
leshéà " I said as I was sweeping the floor.

" heyyy babyyy I made it to my big city and I'm bout to do this business for me and my brother .

" yess bae i miss you and I love you with all my heart soul and body and if you stop telling yourself to do this for you and your brother we all love your brother and what happened to him hurt us real bad " she said as she looked at her iPad.

" I love you too and thank you for being there for me thru everything and I wish you nothing but success and happiness " I said I was searching for nail kits.

Timeskip after there conversation

After I was done on the phone I took a shower and ate then I went to sleep.

Don't mind the spelling errors
Heyy please vote I love y'all 🩵