7.

"SEBASTIAN FUCKING MOY! STOP!" Ryan yelled from his bed room.

"NO." Sebastian yells back as he hits him with a -Pillow?

Ryan rolls his eyes as he try's to block Sebastian's hits, "If u don't fucking stop imma beat yo ass boi."

Sebastian hits him again carefully, "Bet you won't."

"Can you two shut upppp!" Kane said in a groggy tone."

Sebastian throws a pillow at kanes face before kane could mutter another word. Making him react quick, "We are about to leave soon, But if u want me to beat your ass so bad then bring it." Kane grabbed a pillow ready to throw.

Sebastian look at him with a 'oh shit' look well as for Ryan he was satisfied. Kane then jumps on Seb both landing on the bed. Kane then gets on top of Sebastian and starts repeatedly hitting him with the pillow as Sebastian yells out some "ow!!!, Ay!!" But in a playful manner.

Ryan then shakes his head, putting his hand on his face disappointed. As they kept on tackling each other aka Kane & Sebastian.Oliver walks in, "Can y'all be quite, we are leaving right now come on."

Once hearing Oliver's voice Sebastian & Kane immediately get off each other and put the pillows back where they belong.

"You guys are so fucking stupid." Ryan snicker.

"Shut up, you just wish it was you that was on top of me." Sebastian teased.

"Bro first of all pause, and second-GET READY BRO." Ryan said back, leaving the room.

Sebastian smirk a little as he picks up the pillows from the floor, "So mad so early." He said sarcastically.

"Well u started hitting him with a pillow bro." Kane said helping picking the pillow.

"He'll get over it." Sebastian says sarcastically as he finishes picking up the pillows.

The two idiotic boys finally pick up the pillows and go to meet up with the others.

Everyone then gets in the van and gets into seating. Ryan and Justin where in the back, Darren was in front of Justin and Sebastian was in front of Ryan, Regie was in the passenger seat as for Oliver he was driving & kane sat in between Justryan.

Play format:

Justin: "This shit taking foreverrrr!"

Ryan: "Justin it's literally only been 10 minutes."

Justin:"Exactly to dam long."

Ryan: "Oh boy."

Darren: "Hey! Justin stop kicking my seat!"

Justin: "Sorry Darry."

Darren: "Stop calling me that."

Justin: "Sorry I'll call u daddy instead."

Seb: "Ayo?"

Ryan: "Actually pause."

Justin teases also bringing some sus energy to entertain himself on the wearying ride.

Darren choke on his spit as he was pretty astounded at his behavior, but tried to pipe down a bit, "if u like, you can~." He try to cover up all the bluishness/nervousness by bringing his famous sussy boy energy.

"Ay chill out bru, he got a boyfriend you lost your chance." Kane said sarcastically completely unaware of what Darren true feelings were.

Once Oliver heard what kane said he could tell that Darren was gonna snap anytime soon so he immediately step in to intervene, "Ay! Shut up already we are almost there."