𝐀/𝐍: read first before starting!

If you haven't read the description, please do! It's really important that you do cuz I've written down some trigger warnings for any readers that are sensitive to the following.

Now we shall continue if you read the description or came back from reading the description.

The TOH timeline events will probably be a little stretched out and changed since the show was rushed, so I'm hoping to have more time and progress for plots and relationships in this fic.

In TOH, season 2, episode 6 (hunting palisman) and episode 7 (Raine's first and official appearance) are switched with each other for this story's plot convenience (in case you get confused in the future).

There will be no smut for two reasons
1) not my thing
2) I don't want to end up sexualizing teenagers (said from an a currently denying adult).

I accept constructive criticism and if you have any, please leave them in the comments or send me a message on my account.

Speaking of comments, please feel free to comment and vote in general that would be very appreciated.

I am also on AO3 as ThatStrangeAlien if you'd rather read the story there.

Update schedule will be at least once or twice a month. (You can follow me if you guys wanna stay super updated).

Last but not least, I'd like to thank my three amazing beta readers (and besties).

Thank you HPTiffany, for dealing with my constant nagging and general bullshit; if you didn't read this fic when I was thinking of abandoning it, then I wouldn't even be working on it or posting it in the first place 💜

Thank you to @kaya.waffles (on Instagram) for letting me f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶ read this fic to you and giving me pointers on this story's plot and characters 💜

Thank you to shirorzamler for just being here on this journey 💜

Thank you for being my biggest supporters and fangirls. I love you guys so much!!!

And thank you to any new readers who clicked on this fic and decided to give it a chance. Enjoy!