Princess Eleonora

"Princess Eleonora of Arendelle Born" The newspapers all over the globe was buzzing about the news of the birth of the royal infant.

The royal family rang the church bell for an hour. Everyone was happy that the Princess was born, even more happy that they get a week off. Neighboring nations corgrated them. The King and Queen of Corona visited Arendelle to visit the little princess. The whole world was corgrating them.

As the Princess grew up, she was happy for most of the time. She loved singing. She especially loved singing on her balcony in her room. (not to the citizens, obviously) She learned about architecture, science, music... all kinds of stuff. But she especially loved history.

She was curious about the history of Queens Elsa and Anna. How they are seperated and reunited,  how they journeyed to the Enchanted Forest and brought peace, and mostly, how they were lost.

They planned a journey to Ahtohallan in their sixties, but they never returned. No one knew what happened to them.

Sailors, explorers, detectives had tried to search for them, all of them came back empty-handed. They claimed that Ahtohallan was not found. Even when they searched the entire dark sea.

Little did the curious princess know, she would be the one to find it.