idea 1

You're laying on his shoulder in class trying to fall asleep then he out of the blue starts playing with your hair and says "yk love if you're tired just sleep and use my lap as a pillow" yet, you're half asleep so you respond with the sleepy mhmm that every guy loves. Everyone around you is working on their assignments on the computers so no one notices him pull you closer as he kisses you're forehead while you're slowly drifting to sleep due to his scent and his touch. You know you like this boy so you allow it all to happen yet you're on edge due to if anyone sees your head on his lap, they'll think you're giving him head or whatnot. Yet you're too far into the sleep state to where you start hugging his waist and mumbling random words at random times due to a dream. He's so memorized by you, he logs out on the computer and puts his head down on the table to where he can see you. You sleeping on his lap made him tired so he starts falling asleep while he cuddles you. The bell goes off saying that school ended and you guys are still asleep to where his best friend has to wake you both up so you can go home on the bus before it leaves. But you end up going to his house and watching movies while you're cuddling him again then his brother barges in asking for male advice just to annoy him. You laugh at it because it's cute on how annoyed he's getting that your movie is being interrupted yet he's still holding you to where now his brother thinks you're dating. At that rate he turns the TV off and just looks into your eyes admiring you. You can't help but smile as your inches away from his face to where you can feel his hot breath on your face. As you guys are about to kiss, his mom comes in as she says "since I have the feeling they're staying the night, what do you kids want for dinner" as you give your request she looks at you both like she knows something you don't. Little did you know he actually had really big feelings for you. After she left you guys started playing music to get rid of the silence then everything around you guys disappeared. It was just the two of you in a room alone. You move more into him so you're laying on his chest. You both start taking so you guys start falling asleep. As the hours pass, you guys get woken up by his little brother yelling at both of you to wake up. As you open your eyes you realize you both are under the blankets like it was morning but the dinner just got finished. He's still dead asleep so you act like your still sleeping just to pass time. After what seems 20 minutes he wakes up and plays with your hair. He doesn't realize your awake so he keeps calling you cute, beautiful, precious, etc. You have to keep finding the mentality NOT to smile or anything so he doesn't know you're hearing all of this.