A Dirty Beginning

It was a normal day at Rimaedus High. The students were talking amongst themselves, having a decent time%there while students walked together in the hallway.

A lone student, however, eyed the couples of the room with envy. Everyone had someone, even if they were just a friend.

Tall, with long dark crimson hair, bright blue eyes, and a figure to die for. Though, no one sat next to her. No one spoke to her. She was invisible to those around her.

She stared at her food, feeling the weight of her balls grow a little. Born a hermaphrodite, the woman's parents decided to let her live her live and whether or not to undergo surgery. Though, in the end, the young woman decided to do neither and stay as herself. She didn't really care what people called her.

Poking her food, she sighed.

Ignoring the on coming footsteps coming her way, she almost screamed in fright when a tall woman had approached her. To say that the woman was stacked was an understatement. The ginger blushed a dark red, looking away bashfully as her sword raised itself to appearance of the queen.

"H-Hi...I-I'm Hazel."

She didn't know what to say, she was rather nervous. All she managed to do was squeak a little.

"S-Sorry, I-I'm kinda new here. May I sit to you?"

The ginger nodded rapidly, scooting over.

Taking a seat next to the redhead, Hazel brought the shorter woman to realize just how tall she really was. Swallowing, the shortmusclestack didn't notice the audible gulp.

"Sorry..."

The ginger felt a little bad when she heard the soft sorry that came from Hazel's lips.

Taking a deep breath, the redhead said, "i-it's okay. I'm Y/n, by the way."

"It's nice to meet you, Y/n."

Y/n couldn't help but blush.

"Thank you."

It was on that day that a beautiful relationship was born.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 22, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Futa And The Giantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें