Part 1 • First day

if you're not Bella, LEAVE

——————

I sigh, slamming my hand down onto the alarm. When it doesn't shut up immediately I sit up, pulling out the cable with a quiet whisper scream.

Why does school have to start already? And WHY do I have to start in the middle of the school year?

My family just moved here from Sweden, and for some reason, in the middle of school.

I was not exited, one single bit.

I didn't even get to say bye to some of my friends, my parents just said "good morning, pack your bags."

I never really understood why we had to move, but apparently it was about money. Of course.

I slowly walk towards my window, rolling the curtains up.

The sun hit me like when you open your phone in the middle of the night, not so nice.

I groan, walking over to the mirror as I look at my messy hair, smudged mascara and wrinkly clothes.

But somehow, I still managed to look hot, and I strike a pose in the mirror, before walking out to the bathroom.

I wash my face, rubbing it dry before yawning.

I hear someone open the bathroom door, and my head twists, seeing my mom enter.

"Oh good morning, didn't know you were up already."

My mom says, and I furrow my brows.

"What? What's the time?"

I ask, drying my hands while yawning again.

"It's like.. 5:45"

My mom said, walking over to the sink as she grabbed her toothbrush.

My eyes widens, and I sigh.

"That's why I'm so tired, how is it so light outside this early in the morning?"

I groan, stomping out of the bathroom, towards my room.

"After school you have to pack up the rest of the boxes darling!"

My mom yelled after me, and I huff in answer, slamming my door shut.

With nothing better to do, I slump down onto the floor, stretching out my arms and legs.

I sigh, closing my eyes as I thought about going to the new school.

It can't be THAT bad, right?

With a sudden energy burst, I jump up, running towards my closet to find a good first-day outfit.

I desperately search for an outfit I had in mind, and I silently scream to myself as I can't find the top I'm looking for.

I turn around, emptying one of the boxes with clothes, and I immediately see it amongst the different tops.

I fist pump the air, snatching the top from the floor, walking over to the mirror.

I put on my low waist flared jeans, with pretty stone patterns on the back pockets, and I give myself a little spin, smiling.

I pull the top over my head, and I internally scream of satisfaction when it looks just like I had imagined.

It's a not that intense red top, with beautiful patterns on the front, and on the back there's a big dragon-like creature.

I pull my messy bun out, brushing through my hair. When there's not any knots left, I open my jewelry box, grabbing some pretty earrings that matches the outfit.