Part one

Please don't hate! This is just a simple fanfic out of millions!

~~~~~~~~

Dippers pov

As we finally enter the town border to Gravity Falls, I look over at my sister, who hadn't smiled since that day.

"We're almost back! You'll finally get to see everyone again!" I said in a happy tone. She made a small grunt and turned farther away. I sighed as I turned away as well. After what felt like hours, we finally pulled up to the Mystery Shack, and I got both of our stuff and got off the bus. Mabel had already ran off the bus to hug Grunkle Stan and Ford, smiling for the first time in weeks. There was another girl our age there, she said her name was Lavender Cipher, which immediately told me she was Bills little sister.

"Oou~ there's two sets of twins? Oh, silly me! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Lavender, Lavender Cipher!" She said that last part smiling happily and holding her hand out. She shook out hand one at a time. Being Bills sister and all, I didn't trust her... At first at least. But after a while I saw that Great Uncle Ford trusted her, so I did too. What was cool about her human form is that her hair was a lavender color, she had six fingers, and her teeth were sharper than kitchen knives, which I discovered as I watched her seamlessly and easily tear through anything while she ate.

Fords pov cause dipper is boring 

A week after Dipper and Mabel left, Lavender showed up, in a thorn bush, unconscious.

Flashback time

"I don't wanna undress her she's clearly underage!" Stan said after I asked him to take her shirt off. I sighed and called Melody over, who was restocking.

"Hey Melody can you try to take all the thorns out of her body and bandage her up? Stans a wimp and won't do it." I could tell he was flipping me off from behind my back. Melody laughed at him behind me and told us to leave, which we did. After about 45 minutes, she came back in the main part of the Mystery Shack, holding a now conscious girl. She sat her down on the Reception, where Wendy was.

"Whoa, dude, you look rough" Wendy said to the poor girl. "Do you remember your name?"

"La... Lavender? I believe... OH! Lavender Eveline Cipher! I'm a Dream Demon born in the Nightmare Realm, and I have no powers yet, and my Big Brother Bill was the one that..." She trailed off and tears filled her eyes, one of which I could tell she was blind in. "I miss him..." She simply said.

"Bill? Bill Cipher?" I said to her. She nodded and wiped her tears. "Come with me, kid." She hopped down and followed me outside, where I eventually found the statue of Bill. She gasped in shock and ran towards it.

"What did you do, dear brother? Why did they have to use the Zodiac on you?"

"Kiddo? I've got some explaining for you..."

After he explained Weirdmageddon to her 

"So... He's dead?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes and I stared bick into her oddly colored Violet eyes as I got down on one of my knees and streched my arms out for a hug. She gladly accepted my invitation and jumped into my arms and started crying in my shoulder.

Present day and Mabel's pov

When I got off the bus and hugged my great uncles I saw an unfamiliar face.

"Oou~ there's two sets of twins? Oh, silly me! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Lavender! Lavender Cipher!" She put her hand out to shake mine, and I accepted. She looked to be about mine and Dippers age, and reminded me of myself due to the oversized sweater with a large Violet eye on it.

"Cipher?" Dipper said, skeptical. "Your not related to Bill Cipher are you?" She had a worried look on her face.

"Oh no... You must've been there for Weirdmageddon then. I suppose youre Dipper then. I greatly apologize on my Big Brothers behalf!" She smiled at the both if us, Grunkle Stan putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Dipper, I want you to know she is completely trustworthy. She's been since about a week after you left." The look of horror on my twins face told me everything

"Wow! Your teeth! And you have six fingers!" I said after looking for a good bit, and she smiled again, and held her hands up. Grunkle Ford did the same thing, and they looked at each other and laughed. "What's that on your hand? I said as I notices as she had a heart shaped mark on her palm.

"Oh, that? It's how I'll find my soulmate! Bill has the same mark in the same place, it's just a different shaped mark... Wow that made sense Lavender..." She said to herself in the final part. Me and her both giggled and ram up to the attic.

"Beware of broken glass!" Grunkle Stan yelled after us.

Yay cliffhanger. The gay train shall come soon.