Arrival

Sarah POV
The plane shuttered again, and the engines roared. Well they sounded like engines, trying to slow down the plane. I looked out the window, we landed alright.
My name is Sarah Thomas, and I am in Florida. I've never been here, Living on the other side of the country might have something to do with that. My Family and I were excited to be able to do this, we are all Disney fanatics.

I shook my little brother, Nathan. He'd been sleeping this entire time, and I wasn't sure if he was ready to wake up after sleeping through those loud engines. He swung at me, but it didn't do much. I bet Nathan didn't know that we even landed.
I shrugged, well he'll just jump up and down later. The plane finally pulled into the docking bay. Everyone began to stand and crowd the small little walkway. It's either you were walking or you were grabbing your carry on.
Nathan popped his head up, "We're here!?" He shook his head getting the sleep off of him. It looked as if he was a
Dog. Nathan grabbed his little disney backpack and jumped in front of me.
"Hey!" I grabbed the little rascal and pulled him behind me. My mom looked over and shook her head at us. I was only slightly embarrassed, being on a plane full of people. At least there was none I knew from school.
After pushing and shoving my way through the walkway, I reached the Airport. My Brother was holding my Dads hand, and my Moms hand was intertwined with Dads. I happily skipped over and grabbed my moms hand, and we headed for the buses. Our luggage should be arriving at our room in a while, so we could head straight to the park.

After an Hours worth of driving, the bus stopped. My gaze quickly left my book, and to the window. It looked amazing, Main Street stood tall on its little perch. The bus doors opened and I rushed out. I could hear my parents tell me to stop, but I needed to see this in person, not just through a window.
Magic Kingdom looked amazing, even if I couldn't see much. I was ready for this moment.