chapter 1

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-
(NSFW WARNING!!!!)

Dark's pov

I was doing nothing but watching horror movie's at midnight chosen was a sleep while I was bored then I got hungry and I make myself spaghetti but before I was about to eat it someone grabbed my arm and pin's me on the wall I Yelp in pain from the sudden grip when I looked up I saw...CHOSEN I thought you were a sleep.

Dark
"Chosen I thought you were asleep" I said

Chosen
"Nah all of a sudden I got so sweaty when I got hard~"

Dark pov
I was shocked when chosen speak with that thone but before I can do anything about it I was pick up bridal style then chosen brought me to his room he throw me into his bed and then he jump right on top of me he started licking my neck and kiss me by the mouth I try to escape but his grip were to strong for me that when I felt some 'thing' between my legs it was his MEMBER I blushed he was horny and he's gonna (oh uh) i panic and try to freed my self again but it was useless chosen was kissing me but lower and lower until he reach my private part and started to suck it I tried to not to moan but the more I became silence the more chosen  suck my member that was when he stopped I thought I won,oh but how wrong I was.

Chosen
"So you wanna play let's play~"

Dark pov
He lifted my legs right to his shoulder and start to thrust inside me I cried in pleasure and pain he was to big for me that's when he started to move a little bit faster I tried to hold my moan but it didn't work I started moaning crazy chosen heard me and started to thrust faster and a lot harder.

Chosen pov
I was going faster when I heard him moan I never thought he could be so cute when his having *fun* with me I start to go faster and Dipper when I hit a spot he cried and moan at the same time good now I really hit the real sweet spot I hit it over and over again dark was crying in pleasure and pain then I was getting closed and then with the last thrust I cummed right inside him making him cried so loud I back away seeing his ass with white stuff then I heard a knock on the door and after cleaning up i open the door only to see the color gang

Sc, red, yellow, blue,and green

Sc
"Sup chosen can we stay here for a while... "Said sc with an nervous look on his face.

Chosen
"Uhh... Sure I guess" said chosen without feeling suspicious.

No one's pov
The color gang followed chosen to the living room where chosen offered them tea they talk and talk and talk for an hour but then red asked chosen a question that left everyone in an awkward situation.

Red
"Hey chosen I have a question real quick"said red

Chosen
"Uhm...... Sure, I guess"said chosen with a questionin expression on his face.

Red
" is it true that you and dark have a relationship as a couple "said red, without hesitation.

The other's spit there tea in shock of the sudden question from red, while chosen was stun by the question and was thinking about an answer.

Blue
"RED WE TOLD YOU TO ASK IT LATER!! " scream blue at red, while getting some tissue's to wipe out the tea that was on his T-shirt.

Red
"Ohhhhhhh............... Sorry"

Everyone (accept for chosen) was so Bussy cleaning up the mess that they made,they didn't realize dark was right in front of the door, confused  not knowing what happened chosen seem to notice dark confusion then he signal dark to sit beside him,dark seem to notice chosen, tapping his hand right beside the sofa but when he sit'd at the sofa he felt, a pain in back that got everyone's attention.

Dark
"Owwwww... Dang how all of a sudden I got sore" said dark with an annoying  expression in his face.

Everyone got back to cleaning the mess while dark is having a hard time to sit when suddenly chosen garbed dark's arm and said.

Chosen
"You don't remember do you huh...how about round two after this hmm~"whisper chosen with an sexual voice.

Dark
"Wh..What do you mea-mean" said  dark with confusion in his face.

Dark
"OHHH....chosen!!!!!!! "

Dark yelled at chosen,while the color gang was just watching chosen stand up and said to the color gang to go outside after they went outside chosen and dark started to argument inside the house while blue, red, green, yellow and sc was secretly peeking true the window.

dark was throwing chair's at chosen while chosen can only dodge the attack by dark, sc wanted to help chosen but the other's hold him and then blue said.

Blue
"Dude are you crazy" said blue with a worried face.

Sc
"Someone should help him what happened if he got hurt" said sc

Red
"I know your worried about them but if you go in there R. I. P" said red with a scared face.

While the color gang was fighting or arguing dark was getting tired on throwing random things at chosen at that moment chosen pin's dark on the wall,dark thought chosen was going to do something awful tords him but chosen only gave dark a slight kiss on the lips, dark was shock but started to kiss back it was sweet and gentle until it became more needed,before they both knew it they we're making out while on the other hand the color gang just keep Arguing until green spotted the two hollow head making out.

Green
"Shut up look" yelled green pointing to dark and chosen making out.

Then the gang hush there voice and start to peek true the window, chosen and dark keep making out until dark pulled himself out from the hot kiss to take some air then dark saw the color gang outside the window peeking, then dark pushed chosen away from him while blushing chosen was completely confused at dark's behaviour but then he take a look at his back seeing the gang was still out side spying on them the gang mediatley stopped peeking towards the window and pretend nothing ever happened.

Then chosen opens the door and said to the color gang to come and sit in the living room with dark to after everyone sit on there sit chosen expelain wath had happened then they all talk about random stuff until it was night time after the color gang left,chosen and dark set next towards each other at the dining room then chosen saw dark eating chips while watching a video from his phone.

after he's done eating he was about to wash the plate that he just use when suddenly chosen garbed dark bridal style and then  brought him to his bed dark know what chosen wanted.

Chosen
"So how about we do round two hmm... " said chosen with his sexsual voice that made dark blush.

Dark
"Sure but just give me sometime to adjust it okay~" said dark with an sexual voice

Chosen
"Then let's get started shalat we" said chosen with a smile on his face

TBC...
(1274 words)

Sorry if it's cringe don't blame me if can't write it good enough again sorry🙁🙁