Nalu

For lucyheartfilia909

LISTEN TO TEH SONG AND LOOK AT TEH PICTURE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy P.O.V

"Lu!!!!!" I hear my flame-headed boyfriend call my name. As I turn around I come face to chest with Natsu. As I look up to face him he grabs my chin and kisses me deeply. " Mph!!!!" I try to protest but the feeling of his tongue was too much and I involuntarily wrapped my hands around his neck. " Get a room..." I heard Gray say to us both. Once we separate Natsu smiles that idiotic but somehow cute smile. " Happy Birthday Lu!" Natsu says while hugging me tightly, and whispers seductively in my ear, " And I have a present for you, but that can wait for tonight..." and with that Natsu lets go of me and walks out of the guild. " I hope you two aren't doing anything naughty, right Lucy?" Erza states, a purple aura forming over her as she seemed taller than usual. " N-no M-Mam!!" My voice shook, "Good" and then she returned to her strawberry cake, thinking about Jellal. " I swear she is more bipolar than Mira," I say with a sigh, " What was that Lucy?" I hear Mira in her Satan Soul, " N-nothing M-Mira oh, your highness!!" I say quickly, bowing down too her like she was a god. She then transformed back, " Good!" and then she was all happy and went back to the bar talking to Laxus while blushing. " I swear..." and I walk home to take a well-deserved bath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At home*

"Ahhh~" I say as I slip into the warm water, and think about what Natsu said. He is a secretive type and im starting to wonder what is in store for me....

*In my room*

As I lay on my bed I hear the door open. Thinking it was a burglar or a pervert like Gray, I grab my keys and summon Loke. " Hey Lucy, what's up I-" Loke began, but I cut him off, "Shhhh!" "Okay jeez" He held his hands up in surrender. When I saw a shadow emerge, Loke immediately understood what was happening and he went to attack the shadowy figure, " Lion Brilliance!" He blinded the figure and he stumbled back, " Ow! What was that for Loke!" I recognized the voice... oh no! " Close Gate of the Lion!" I sat as I swing the gate key and close the gate. " Im sorry Natsu! I thought it was Gray coming to peep on me again..." I tell Natsu but then stop and realize what I said. " Wait...AGAIN!!!" Natsu yelled. "No no no!!" I tried to calm him down." You'll have to be punished for this.." I hear Natsu whisper in my ear...