Your best friend

It was early in the morning, and Eliot's phone rang. Eliot groaned and picked it up. "Hello?" She said. "Hi, this is Giana,"
"Oh, hi Giana, why are you calling me this early? I'm trying to sleep!" Eliot snapped.
"Sorry," said Giana. "I was calling because I saw an abandoned house and I'm wondering if you want to go there?"
"Sure," Eliot said.
"Great!"
Eliot hung up and lied down on her light blue comforter. She stared at her digital clock that read 4:50 AM.
"Ugh," she moaned.
Eliot rolled over onto her face but she wasn't able to fall back asleep.
Her clock suddenly started beeping very loud two hours later.
Eliot picked up her pillow and threw it at her clock.
The sun was so bright that morning.
Eliot got up and brushed her teeth and did everything that people would do in the morning. Eliot then got a text from Giana. "Meet me at 8pm!"
"Ok," Eliot wrote back.
Eliot waited for it to be 8 o'clock at night. Then when the clock got to 7:30 PM she started to walk to where Giana was. Eliot saw Giana. "Hello,"
"Hi!"
Eliot looked at the house. "Oh.. it looks.. very run down.."
"Yeah,"
Giana began running inside "C'mon, Eliot! It will be fun!"
"Ok.." she said as she slowly walked in.
The smell of mold polluted the air in the house.
Eliot covered her nose with her shirt. Giana did the same.
Then suddenly they saw a beautiful looking doll. It was a doll with beautiful blonde hair. And it's eyes looked soulless. "Oh? Why is there a doll here?," Giana asked. "I don't know, but it looks beautiful" Eliot replied.
Eliot picked up the doll. "Let's take this to my place," she said.
Eliot and Giana took the doll and went to Eliot's house. Giana got a wash rag and cleaned all the dust and dirt off the doll.
"The doll looks beautiful, but dose she even have any eyes?" Giana asked.
"I don't know-"
"Who's going to keep it?" Giana asked again.
"I guess I will," Eliot replied.
"Alright,"
"Oh crap! I gotta go—- dinner is almost ready!" Giana gasped.
"Ok, cya around!"
Eliot waved goodbye as Giana ran back home.
Eliot didn't know what to do with the doll but then she noticed something on her back. "What the..?"
Eliot pulled the string on the doll's back. "I love you," the doll said.
Creepy..
Eliot just brushed it off, and acted like it was nothing.
Eliot put the little doll onto a little wooden chair and then it was time to go to bed. Eliot lied down on her bed. Then suddenly she heard a voice, "hello, Eliot," Eliot stared at the doll.
"Did you just.. say my name?" Eliot gasped.
The doll turned and looked at Eliot. "Are you surprised?"
Eliot was a little frightened by the doll talking, it did not sound like the lines she said when you pulled the string.
"..yes..?" Eliot replied.
"My name is Annie," the doll said.
"Nice to meet you..?"
This had got to be a dream.
"How are you moving?? Are you possessed?" Eliot asked.
"Can't tell you," Said Annie.
"Ok..?"
Annie turned her head to look at Eliot directly in her eyes. "Go back to bed, Eliot"
Eliot walked into her bed and lied down and was a little freaked out by the doll.
She went back to sleep.
The next morning Giana texted her. "How's the doll?"
Eliot wrote back. "The doll is alive!"
"Eliot, was it just another crazy dream or are you trying to impress me?"
"No! I'm actually being serious! It. Is. Alive, it moved last night and even spoke!"
"Meet me at the cafe at 8 O'clock and we will talk about this, ok?" Giana texted.
"Ok,"
Later they were drinking coffee at the cafe. "So, tell me about this doll," Said Giana.
"..well it moved, said my name and everything that was out of the ordinary!" Eliot said really fast.
"Eliot, this has to be a prank."
"No it's not! I swear it moved last night!"