5. Punishments and Explosions

All of Class 1A, with the exception of Katsuki and Izuku, sat on their respective seats in the common room. The former went to fetch their homeroom teacher from a meeting he said he was in, the latter still in his room. They were told to gather in the common room to be informed what their punishments would be after what had occured in the day before.

The class were separated by groups. On the couches sat Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, Ashido, and Hagakure. All sat in silence, the pinkette hugging the invisible girl as she silently cried.

Near the window, sat Yaoyorozu as she stared blankly outside. Looking closely at her facial feature, bags can be seen around her eyes. A clear indication that she hadn't had a great sleep last night, even after crying herself to sleep.

Next to her was Asui and Uraraka sitting side by side comforting each other as they talked softly. Sitting next to them was Iida, who did was looking at the ground seemingly in deep thought.

On the opposite side across them was Tokoyami leaning on the glass door with his arms crossed. He can be seen stealing glances around the people occupying the common room and sighing occasionally as he stared at them. Beside him is Shoji, looking at the yard at the through the glass door.

On the table were Koda, Sato, Ojiro and Aoyama, conversing to each other as they eat snacks. Well, the first three were conversing, while the latter was staring and winking at a direction, which the three boys found odd as they tried to scoot away from the twinkling blonde.

On the other table is Todoroki and Mineta. The two were playing chess with each other. The former having only his King and one Pawn, while the latter still has the majority of his pieces. The dual-tone haired boy has a look of disbelief can be seen on his face, as the grape-headed boy just casually captured his last Pawn.

And lastly, Jiro was leaning on the counter. Her focus was on her phone, trying to divert her attention from the growing scowl on her face as she can't help herself from stealing glances at her classmates. Her annoyance and frustration towards her classmates have slightly subsided but she kept her distance.

She doesn't want to be near her classmate and suddenly spout some words she might not regret saying.

The class were continuing on what they all were doing when the door of the dorm opened. Turning their heads, they saw their homeroom teacher and Katsuki enter the dorm. The majority of the class stiffened at the sight of their homeroom teacher. Some just looked at him blankly as though accepting what punishment the pro was going to give them.

Among the class, only a few notice the solemn look on the eyes of their tired looking homeroom teacher and their resident hot head. Their usual tired and angry expressions, respectively, appear to look softer on the eyes of Jiro, Todoroki, and Mineta.

As Aizawa walked inside the dorm of his class, he glanced around. He quickly noted the separation of each group from one another and tense atmosphere he is feeling in the air. He then looked back at his most explosive student and sighed as he remembered what Bakugo had told him earlier.

Before the memory of their talk enter his mind, there he noticed that one of his students wasn't in the groups. Though he know what was his reason why he wasn't with his classmates right now, he couldn't help but be saddened at his student's situation.

Forced to work for his mother's operation. Saw the death of the person that help in order for the operation to be performed. Got beaten up by his classmates over a stupid rumor. Losing his quirk. And finally, seeing the only person that he considered a family die in front of him, without saying goodbye.

For such a young kid, he experienced a lot of hardship in such a short time. In such a young age, he felt the most pain. The pain of Aizawa losing his best friend is just a droplet compared to the dam of water that represents Izuku Midoriya's pain.