"The War has just begun"

"Alright ladies its time for lights out"General ordered "YES SIR" everyone replied."Hey Victoria you up?"Randolph Lycanth asked "ok since when do I sleep?" "Good point"Randolph said. Randolph Lycanth is a guy coming from a long line of odd things happening in his family he is from Jacksonville,FL he has black hair black eyes and has a lightskinned skin color.
He also has a best friend who he has been friends with since 5th grade Victoria Eclipse (Totally not from The lost heroes by xannabeth_chase on wattpad go check it out)Anywho.... She has black hair black eyes and tan skin they are both in the battle between the Americans and the Russian army.Victoria also has had strange things happen in her life just like Randolph.(The next day)"Alright soldiers rise and shine we have to go the shooting range to see what guns you are best with"General said "SIR YES SIR"everyone replied simultaneously.Everyone marched to the shooting range whilst chanting "I don't know what I been told 1 2 3 4"over and over until we all arrived at the firing range. "alright lieutenant Eclipse your up" General ordered here goes nothing"Victoria said nervous "alright start off with that scar-h over there"General commanded.Victoria picked up the Scar-h looked down sight and pulled the trigger she shot three shots 1 shot right next to bullseye the next one missed completely and the last one hit on the outer ring."alright up next a sub machine gun use the mp5 or the ak-74u"General said "I'm gonna go with the ak for this one"Victoria said in her head."same as before three shots"General told her.Victoria shot three times the first one hit straignt bullseye the next right by bullseye and the third hit also right into the bullseye "I think its obvious you are better with sub machine guns"Randolph said."Alright next up lieutenant Lycanth same as before with your buddy over there"General told Randolph,he nodded in approval.I shot three shots first shot takes a beeline for the bullseye second one literally right next to the bullseye and same for the last.Randolph felt so confident going into using the sub machine gun but that confidence left in the blink of an eyes because every single shot missed he tried again once again every single one missed the target as a whole.After that,all the rest of the soldiers finished someone named Briggs is gonna be in our squad named tombstone so it was Randolph,Victoria,and Briggs.we all went to eat some food because it was time for breakfast right after everyone finished so Randolph,Victoria,And briggs sat down at the table at the farthest back because evryone ahead of that was filled."wow Randolph that sub machine gun fire was pretty terrible"Victoria said in a playful way "Oh shut it Victoria"Randolph said still agitated."oh lighten up a little bit"Victoria said "I'll try".After breakfast Randolph went back to the firing range."Hey briggs have you seen Randolph around i've looked everywhere"Victoria asked confused "he said something about going back to the firing range for something"Briggs replied."ok thanks"Victoria told Briggs while toward the firing range."Randolph!"Victoria yelled "what Victoria kind of trying to focus here"Randolph said "why are you doing this?"Victoria asked him"come on Victoria you know I have always been a completionist"Randolph said whilst putting his gun down."Randolph you can't do EVERYTHING"Victoria told him" "know that but I just know I can do this one thin-"He got interrupted by a soldier yelling to everyone "MORTARS".Randolph ordered to Victoria "GET DOWN" they both layed on the ground until they heard the general say "EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE FACILITY ASAP NO MATTER WHAT THE COST AND ME US AT THE SAFE HOUSE 5 MILES FROM HERE" "lets get a jeep"Victoria said "good idea" Randolph replied.They both sprinted toward the jeep but Victoria when she sprinted feel and cut her leg "ahhh"she screamed In pain "can you walk?" Randolph asked worried "yes I will be alright"Victoria replied still in pain.Here let me help you in the jeep"Randolph said "HIT THE GAS"Victoria commanded.Randolph did exactly that and he started driving toward the safehouse.The bad part is that about right by the safe house where it was in sight the jeep broke down and to make things worse they had to walk and Victoria being the person she is she didn't want help walk. "Victoria are you sure you can walk on your own?" "Yes I'm sure"Victoria replied.A mortar fired directly at her because she was right by the jeep .As Randolph turned to make sure Victoria was okay he noticed this.Something that would FOREVER happened he stuck his hand out and a Forcefield formed around Victoria Protecting her and whilst she stood in it her cut wound closed and somehow repaired itself it seemed."What the"Victoria said confused out of her mind but the weird the was this wasn't the weirdest thing that has happened to her in her life.The mortar hit the forcefield not a single scratch on Victoria."Victoria come on"Randolph ordered but he was just as confused as her as they sprinted to the safehouse and as soon as they walked in they heard the general say "I hope you all know the war has just begun."