first date

I'm really sorry if this sucks 

________________________________________________________________________________

 Mayor nettles and sheriff bronson stone were on their "stakeout" at Lovers lane.

"Hey sheriff," Mayor Nettles said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Yes," Sheriff Stone spoke.

"This isn't really a stakeout is it," Mayor Nettles asked.

"What else would it be," sheriff stone inquired.

"I mean if i didn't know any better i would say this is a date," mayor nettles responded.

"I mean look you have wine, a picnic basket, and candles," mayor nettles explained cockily.

"Fine, maybe it's not a stakeout, maybe I wanted to take you on a date," Sheriff Stone replied.

"I knew it," Mayor Nettles exclaimed.

Sheriff Stone turned to face her. She pulled on his tie until they were face to face. She pulled him into a kiss. Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby were walking up to the car, they pulled away from the kiss.

"What are you guys doing here," Daphne asked.

"We're on a stakeout," Sheriff stone answered.

"Okay we'll leave you to it," Velma said.

The gang left.

"Anyway where were we," Sheriff Stone said, pulling Mayor Nettles into another kiss. She gripped his shoulders as he deepened the kiss. When they pulled away they were gasping for breath.

"That was the best kiss I've ever had," Mayor Nettles exclaimed, while smiling.

"Really I've never been told that," Sheriff Stone said smugly.

"Its the first kiss thats left me breathless," Mayor Nettles said.

Sheriff Stone pulled her back into a kiss. He licked her bottom lip asking for entrance she let him explore her mouth she moaned into his mouth. He pulled away.

"So when should our next date be," Sheriff Stone wondered.

"Next Friday," Mayor Nettles responded.

"Works for me," Sheriff Stone answered.

"Great," Mayor Nettles said.

word count: 285 words

tell me if it sucks in the comments.