Chapter 1

Kirishima POV:
-----
It's only seven in the morning and she's already banging at my door. I shoved my face into my pillow and let out a loud groan, it's too early. "C'mon, Kirishima!" She sang. "Mina, it's Saturday, let me sleep," I pleaded, but she wasn't having it, "You come out or I come in, which do you prefer?" The door is locked and she has acid, "Ugh, fine," I rolled out of bed and unlocked the door, but before I could turn the knob, the door swung open and she grabbed my wrist. I was dragged downstairs to meet the rest of the class, who looked just as confused or irritated -especially Bakugou- as the next. I sat next to Bakugou on the couch then Kaminari shot up and started whispering to Mina. Now I'm even more confused. They both, looking ecstatic, turned to face us all. "You better have a pretty damn good excuse for waking me up," Bakugou growled, sending sparks flying. Kaminari and Mina grinned wide, "We do," they rang in unison. I already know what's coming. "Well?" More sparks and cracks. They looked at each other then back at us, "GAME DAY!" Some people groaned, but Bakugou stood up and Kaminari and Mina yelped and jumped back. I grabbed his arm, Calm down, maybe it'll be fun, besides, no one's getting out of it,"

     "Tch, whatever, it better be good. Let go of me," He pulled away from my grip and sat back down. "Everyone on the floor, we’re playing spin the bottle, whoever it lands on, you have to go into that closet with them for 7 minutes!” Mina chirped. Bakugou started to growl, but listened nonetheless. I got on the floor next to him. "I'll go first!" Mina spun the bottle and it took a hot minute for it to even slow down. It eventually came to a stop at Bakugou. He did not look happy, "I'm not going in there with you!"
"Oh, yes you are!" She gripped his wrist and dragged him into the closet, just as she dragged me down the stairs. I couldn't help but laugh a little.
7 minutes have passed and Kaminari opened the door, and I can tell something went down in there. Bakugou's face was furiously red and Mina had a mischievous grin. He sat back down, fuming. I found it a little funny, but I was, at the same time, a little bit... disappointed? I don't know.
Several people spun the bottle and went in the closet. Tsu and Ojiro, Kaminari and Jirou, Aoyama and Midoriya, then, finally, it was my turn. I spun the bottle and it landed on the one right next to me.

     "I guess it's our turn now, huh?" Uraraka giggled. "Yeah, I suppose so," we both got up and went to the closet. As Mina set the timer, she closed the door and we were left alone in the dimmed room. "So, uhm.." I look up and squint my eyes, trying to make out her face as she's speaking, "Yeah?"
"Who did you want it to land on?" I'm glad it's dark in here, because I had flustered at the question, "N-nobody in particular, why?" I heard her shuffle around, and something fell over, "Oops. Anyway, you didn't look too enthused when it landed on me, so I figured you wanted a certain somebody," Was it that obvious? "Yeah, sorry about that, I'm just tired," hopefully she'll believe that. "Yeah, that's understandable, they woke us all up pretty early," she laughed a bit. "But I still believe you had your eyes on someone in that circle, so who is it?" Crap. "Do you?" I tried to turn it around. "Oh, me? Yeah, I'll tell you if you tell me," she's not going to give up, is she in cahoots with Mina? Probably. Oh well, "Fine, on three?"
"Sure,"
"One...two...three," we both said a name and we both laughed, "Him?"
"Her?"
"I just about figured you liked him," at least she's not judging it. "As for me, it's new news to me that you like her,"
"I'm surprised you didn't know, a lot of our classmates do, as well as you liking him," Wha..? I heard the doorknob turn and the light shined in, the seven minutes was over.