- important disclaimer -

1. This book takes places after Stardust Crusaders , in which Jotaro was oficially listed as 17 years old , as it refers to various characters and events that took place in JJBA Part 3. In the first episode of JJBA Part 4, 28 year-old Jotaro says the end of JJBA Part 3 happened ten years ago , meaning he turned 18 towards the end of JJBA Part 3 : therefore , Jotaro is 18 in this story .

2. The reader in this book is initially listed as 16 years old and goes on to turn 17 years old in one of the later chapters. This means that the age difference between the reader and Jotaro in this book is less than a year.

3. In the United Kingdom, the age of consent is 16. In the United States of America, depending on the jurisdiction, the legal age of consent is between 16 and 18 . The age of consent around the world varies from 11 to 21, but the most common ages range from 14-16, according to the World Population Review.

There are going to be instances of fluff and NSFW (lime/lemon) ; there will be content warnings in chapters where this happens . This story takes place in Tokyo , Japan - however , I will abide by what is legal in the UK , as well as what is morally correct , meaning I am using the age of consent as 16 in this book for guidance .