young gods

"he says ooh baby girl you know we're gonna be legends, I'm the kingand you're the queen we willstumble through heaven"

gonna be legends, I'm the king
and you're the queen we will
stumble through heaven"

"he says ooh baby girl you know we're gonna be legends, I'm the kingand you're the queen we willstumble through heaven"

It felt as though it begun merely yesterday. Right as they approached the glory years of life, the lives of four had taken a dark twist. What was supposed to be an normal, routine night, turned into the dark, usual night they would grow to despise.

The autumn's night was breezy, and the brightly lit torches shone throughout what looked to be an cave like cellar. In the hidden cellar were four women with single children. Four children of which that hadn't looked like children, they were growing into young adults. Each baring the age of seventeen nearly eighteen. That's why this ritual was needed.

The mothers poured chemicals and stirred the pots, while the children sat at the tables with twisted emotions.

The ancestors were shouting whispers at them. Each whisper the same, but reworded into a different one. 'Stop them, before they doth something they shall regret. Make thy mother stop and thou shall remain free.' These whispers shouted at the children.

Charlie, the redhead with freckles, her hair as red and wavy as the blaze of a fire. Her jeweled green eyes carried the worried emotion that the others tried to hide. "Mother, this has gotten out of control, you mustn't go on." The redhead voice echoed to her mother, revealing her thick Danish, German accent. Her mother mumbled a few words in their foreign language that sounded somewhat like this. "Tis the only way." Charlie couldn't convince her mother to end this.

Alex kept his sky without the clouds blue eyes trained on his mother. His head was telling him to stop his mother, but his voice wouldn't budge. He was scared out of his mind. He had thought that his mother along with the others were going crazy. "Mother?" he called in his very English accent receiving a silent 'hmm' from his mother. But it was loud enough to be heard. "Have thou gone mad?" He'd questioned them. "What must be hidden in thy minds?" He questioned his mother, earning an earful of gasps.

"Alexander, bit thou tongue before thy shall speak." His mother lectured to him. It was worded in a way he still hadn't gotten. But he stayed quiet for the remaining time.