1.| THE NIGHT MARCHERS|

<<You can watch "Finding Ohana" For a better visual. But its more towards the ending.>>

LOCATION: Hawaii

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

|WHO ARE THEY|

They are spirits of the Hawaiian solders of the past. They are also called Night Marchers because they roam land like they are guarding it.

|THE BEGINNING|

In this occasion. You can tell when it will happen. If there is no wind or clouds during the day, they will come in the night. We also have a lot of sacred tombs in the island. DO NOT DISTURB THEM, DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING, just leave them be. Why am i saying this? Thats their tomb and if you disturb them, it begins.

|SITUATION|

At night...you will hear marching, drums, then horns, and if you look outside you will see torches, that is them. NEVER look outside when this occurs. If you are not asleep, bow your head down to the floor, on your knees and close your eyes. Until they pass by. 

If you open your eyes and they are still there, A hole will be through your chest...because they have pierced you through the chest with a spear.

|ENDING|

Once they are done marching they will blow their horns one more time and ascend to the ocean and it is dawn by then. You just have experienced, The Night Marchers.