<3

Candle looked at the ring. It was silver and had a blue crystal on it, seemingly a lapis. Now most of the time, she was on her bead. Meditating before sleep. Silver Spoon sleeping next to herShe moved her head over to her now fiance Silver. It was so wild, that a few years ago it seemed like he hated her with his existence, and now he was so close and so in love with her. That he'd get her such a fancy thing.

"Do you want a different one?" he asked nervously, he snuggled within the covers.

"No I like this one very much" she replied with a large smile, "it reminds me of you"

 She moved her body towards his "do you mind sharing the covers?" she smiled

He let her under them, in return she got close to him and started hugging and snuggling with him, her warth made him blush

"Dare I say, I love it" she snuggled close, silver put his arms around her. A faint smile on his lips

"So when do you wanna get married?" he asked

"Oh I haven't thought of it just yet" she giggled softly, she looked into his eyes. With that ever calm and elegant look "No need to rush it, people don't just get married one week after the engagement"

She felt a small kiss on her forehead, a kiss that came with a smile and more comfort.

"Whenever you want to get married, dearest." His never ending compliments just made her feel so happy. He kissed her yet again, a small smile on his face. She rolled over onto the other side.

"You know getting engaged is a big step for us both" a small smile appeared on her face "Your really into the idea of spending an eternity with me"

"Who wouldn't be if they got the chance to be your boyfriend" he held her hand "You're just, so perfect and so amazing..."

She slowly moved into her, and looked at his eyes. She felt his spoon body yet again, he felt his kind and sweet grip.

"Your so sweet" she smiled

"Yeah, you too. Even if I have to miss out on my beauty sleep" he said in a non-serious annoyed tone. All Candle could do was just giggle, he was such a silly guy. Especially when he had acted so silly, so purely. "your my princess you know, my beautiful princess"

"Princess? I guess your my prince" she wanted to kiss his lips "I love you so much"

"Prince is a strong word you know" he said

"No it is not dearest" she looked into his eyes "You are like a prince, I mean. I've never seen a guy be so elegant and beautiful"

"Aww thank you" he giggled

She kissed his lips softly but passionately, to her the kiss felt like hours. In reality it was just 30 seconds.

"You are just amazing to me and I love you. I even love your flaws" she smiled softly and kindly. His face looked like a tomato, his hands were getting all sweaty, and she could feel it. 

"Gee and to think, I used to think you were a witch"

She just giggled at the comment, her frown going away into a calm and elegant smile

"Maybe I am witch"

"Maybe you are, and maybe this whole relationship is some love spell you've put on me" he sighed and kissed her cheek "whatever it is, I want it to stay the way it's currently going"

"Good, I can sense your aura is enjoying this all?"

"Yes my princess" he yawned "your so amazing"

"Good to know dearest. Now how about we go to bed? You seem very tired" she kissed his lips, looking into his eyes. Eyes which screamed of love, even if they were already half asleep.

"Okay.. sweet dreams darling" he laid down his head, not letting go of her

"Sweet dreams Silver" she kissed his lips, going to sleep too

And then they lived happily ever after and nothing bad happend and episode 13 didn't also happen acctually plz help me

================================================================================

:P So I finally decided to post one of my writings, this is specifically for the Silver Candle nation(I'm apart of the nation too)

Critique would be enjoyed and loved! :), it's very short but still