Insatiable

Insatiable

By Coffee

My name is Sundai. There isn't too much you'll learn about me other than the fact that I am direct, assertive and unquenchable. I'm a single mama with options because commitment to one man will never do. I get urges that cannot and will not be denied. Matter of fact I'm wasting precious moments telling you who I am, how about I show you?

March 11th

My Apartment

"Hey, baby. Can you get away?" I clamped a pillow between my legs and rocked as I lay fidgeting in my bed.

"I don't know if I can. My wife has been kinda clingy lately," Rich spoke on low tone. Perhaps the misses was around. Frankly, I didn't give a damn but if she was, she could hold his ass a little tighter because he just turned me the fuck off. There was silence on my end. I said nothing as I rolled my eyes so hard they began to hurt. "Hello? Sundai?"

I let out an exasperated huff before hanging up the phone. There was nothing for me to say and I didn't give a shit about hearing his excuses.

I then flipped the pages of my little black book and stumbled upon another five star dick. He was ugly as fuck but his magic stick was official, so I dialed his number and he answered as I knew he would.

"What up?" Kelvin's pot belly ass answered.

"My ass in the air if you with it."

"Fuckin' right. I'm on my way." He didn't hesitate, I knew he wouldn't. He was ever so surprised I gave him the time of day but to me if pussy didn't have a face to men then dick didn't have a face to me.

I hung up and threw my pillow to the other side of the bed. I then removed my panties and the T-shirt I had on. I opened my legs and massaged my pearl as a grin graced my face.

Ten minutes later, my doorbell rang. He's such a good boy!

I flung my front door open and my naked flesh confirmed a very important fact. I was ready for the lights, camera, action.  

I didn't see his expression because I immediately turned away from him as I walked over toward my sofa and assumed the muthafuckin' positon. I heard the door close and some excited jibba jabba he spoke from under his breath as he took his place behind me.

I placed one foot on my coffee table and tooted my ass up so he had no problems sliding inside. He wasn't the biggest but he sure did know how to work that black son of a bitch!