PART - 27

...

"Tae-" your words got interrupted by Taehyung's lips, claiming yours passionately.
At the moment is you realised how much you missed him, his warmth, his touch.
Your sister and her boyfriend stood there stunned while Jungkook looked both of you with wide eyes.
"Ahem..let's give them some privacy" Lia said awkwardly avoiding the scene infront of her.
"Come on, Dude" realizing that Jungkook is still standing there with the same expression, Mark dragged him along with them.
Pulling away, Taehyung placed his forehead on yours, breathing heavily. Tears continuously started to trickle down your cheeks which Taehyung immediately wiped with his thumb.

"Don't go.. Don't leave me. Please" you replied nothing but sniffed.
"I-I am very very sorry for saying such words. I am sorry for believing her without listening to you. I-I was...I was shocked and sad and hurt when I saw those pictures. I wasn't in my right mind. I should have listen to you. I should have let you explain. I am really sorry, Lina. Don't go please. I-I can't live without you" he backed away little looking directly to your eyes with his now tear filled eyes.
"I-I love you...Lina, please don't go" tears started to trickle down by his each words.
"I...I didn't cheated on you Tae. I never will. It was... It was he..he k-kissed me out of nowhere. I hate him. I never cheated on you Tae-""I know..I know okay...Shh.. Don't cry anymore.. I'll never leave you. Again" pulling you to his embrace he patted your back.
"Tae.." he hummed in response.
"Don't leave me again" snuggling your head on his chest you hugged him tightly.
"I will not" with that he pecked your forehead.
"Come let's go to them" nodding your head you both made your way towards the living room.

"All good!?" the moment they saw you two coming, Lia asked curiously.
"Yep!" flashing a bright toothy smile you replied.
"Woah!!Look at her smile now!"chuckling at you Mark amused.
"He's sleeping!?" looking at Jungkook who is sleeping soundly on the couch you asked.
"He's a little drunk" Taehyung spoke putting his hand around your shoulder.
"Ohoo.."
"Okay!! Let's eat dinner. It's almost time!" Lia exclaimed making her way towards the kitchen followed by Mark. In the meantime you went to your room and came back with a blanket. After covering Jungkook with it you headed to kitchen along with Taehyung.

After arranging plates and food on the dining table, you headed to living room to check if Jungkook is awake or not.

"He's still sleeping" slightly jumped by the sudden voice you looked back to see Taehyung approaching you.
"When will he wake up? He should eat dinner" looking at his sleeping figure you sighed.
"Half bottle of whiskey is inside him, so no chance to wake up soon" clicking tongue, Taehyung spoke making your mouth gap a little.
"Half bottle!?" Taehyung nodded in response with a thin smile.
"Come let's eat, he can eat later" grabbing your hand he said.

Few hours later~
11 PM

Finishing the all kitchen duties you headed to living room only to see Taehyung sitting on the floor playing with Jack.
"Where's Lia and Mark?" approaching him you asked.
"Went to bed"
"You're not asleep yet? Huh?" picking Jack from Taehyung you started to rock him.