A 1

"I do".

"I do."

As they both say yes to each other, Mew and Gulf look deeply into each other's eyes. Their eyes sparkle with happiness.

"Then I hereby declare that you are officially married. You may now kiss." As soon as the wedding officiant has finished saying the words, Mew pulls Gulf towards him. He wraps his arms around Gulf's waist and presses his lips against Gulf's. 

The guests applaud loudly. Everyone is happy for the newly married couple. But Mild in particular is very happy for them. Mild has been friends with Mew and Gulf for years. Mild is the one who introduced Mew and Gulf to each other. 

And now look at them.

After three years of dating and a year of engagement, Mew and Gulf are finally married. 

After the ceremony, they leave for a rented room where they will have a party before Mew and Gulf go on their honeymoon.

Mew and Gulf leave in a limousine for the rented venue while the guests drive behind them. In the limousine, Mew and Gulf have a glass of champagne.

They look at each other. "I can't believe we're actually married now." Gulf says.

"Me neither, it still feels like one big dream." Mew says. "As if we could wake up at any moment and none of this ever happened." Gulf says. "Exactly." Mew says.

"Luckily it's not a dream. From today our lives will change completely." Gulf says.

Not knowing what fate has planned for them tonight.

The newly married couple and the guests have now arrived at the rented venue. Speeches are given, Mew and Gulf's first dance as a married couple is performed and the wedding cake is cut.

Mew and Gulf cross their arms and want to feed each other with the pieces of cake. It doesn't go very smoothly, so just when Mew tries to take a bite of the cake, Gulf shoves the piece of cake in his face.

Gulf bursts into laughter, as do the guests, when he sees Mew's face full of piece of cake. Mew grins and then shoves his piece of cake in Gulf's face. Mild shakes his head, laughing. Those two are really his friends.

The guests are dancing, everyone is happy. Mew and Gulf are watching from their table. They have been dancing for a while, but now they want to sit quietly together. 

"I can't wait for tonight." Gulf says. Mew smiles. "Me neither. I'm so excited for our honeymoon." He says. He kisses Gulf's cheek. 

"Bali is going to be perfect, with just the two of us." Gulf says. "Just the two of us. That sounds perfect. Wish we could go already." Mew says. Gulf chuckles. "Well, you'll have to be patient. We're leaving in three hours." Gulf says. "Hopefully those three hours will pass quickly, because I'm really looking forward to spending ten days in Bali with you. Then I'll have you all to myself." Mew says.

Gulf laughs. "You'll have me all to yourself anyway. Whether we are in Bali or Thailand." Gulf says and Mew chuckles. He presses a kiss to Gulf's soft lips.

"I love you." Mew says.

"I love you too." Gulf says. 

Mew and Gulf decide to join the guests on the dance floor again. 

Author's note: 

No worries guys, this was just the first chapter, so no tears for this chapter. But prepare yourself for the upcoming chapters, because they will be very sad :( 

I'm sorry for writing this book, though. I know most of you probably hate sad books and especially when it comes to MewGulf books. But I just wanted to try something different. 

But hey, maybe there will be a plot twist in this book eventually. Because I am often fickle, especially when it comes to writing. So who knows, maybe the plot will change later in the book.

Anyway, thanks for reading this book. And don't worry, I'll make plenty of more fun books.

Much love, your Author.