EPILOGUE

...

2 Years later~

"Ladies and Gentlemen, let's welcome the new CEO of K Corporations,  Mr.Kim Taehyung. Congratulations Sir!!" Cheers and applauses filled the hall when Taehyung walked towards the mic.

 Congratulations Sir!!" Cheers and applauses filled the hall when Taehyung walked towards the mic

Lia, Mark and his other friends also applauded along with others. Yes, you and Jungkook and your friends didn't came. Being the super senior student was very tough. Busy with schedules, projects, event managing etc etc..
So much happened in these two years.
With the approval of your parents, Lia and Mark got engaged last year. Taehyung completed his post-graduation and now became the CEO of 'K Corporations' aka his father's company  where Lia and Mark working now. Yes, they resigned from Kai's company.

...

6 PM

"Oh God!!Taehyung is gonna kill me! Aish what will I do!?" groaning, you rushed towards the vehicle.
"Calm down, Lia.. We can convince him. He can understand it, girl" Jungkook said,  jogging towards the driver seat.
"How!? Today was his day. First day of his work and I am not there.  I was waiting for this day and look what happened.  I really wished to go there and watch him. Damn Project!'crossing arms on your chest you looked out of the window with a disappointed face.
"Just calm down girl..Everything will be okay" the girl spoke from the passenger seat.
"No.. This is not gonna be okay, No-Rah!" Yes. No-Rah is Jungkook us girlfriend now. They got together!!>.<

"Just drop me at his house" sighing heavily you said.
"Okay" replied Jungkook nodding his head.

Few minutes later~

The vehicle stopped infront of the small yet modern house. Stepping out from the vehicle you took a deep breath. Your heart was beating crazily.
"Park Lina, You can do this!" You encouraged yourself.
Waving you bye, Jungkook started the vehicle and drove off.

The gate was unlocked , so you walked inside. But there was no sign of light inside the house.
"He isn't here yet?"turning on your phone's flashlight you knocked on the door.