BIO: Y/N Cinder

Name: Y/N(First-Name) M/N(Middle-Name) Cinder.

Title: Ashen One.

Age: Nine.

Race: Human(?).

Bloodline: Hades.

Status: Alive.

Blessings: Blessing Of -??- | Blessing Of -??- |Blessing Of -??- | Blessing Of -??-.

Blessing of Dark Souls: Every time you sleep, you will be pulled info a Dark Souls Game. Only after 24 hours does the dream end.

Blessing of Nito: It seems that you have well and truly died, something that actually feels quite rare in this world. You are for all intents and purposes no longer a member of the living. You do not need to eat, breathe, or sleep. Your body is animated by the power of the Lord Soul of Death, not through any biological or physiological process. You do not need muscles to move, a brain to think, or eyes with which to see. You can do anything you could previously even when reduced to a simple skeleton. The only common means by which to end your existence is to shatter your bones, grind them to dust, or burn them to ash.

>Blessing of The Fire Keeper: Across this land, you will come across what are known to the people of these lands as bonfires, a mound of bone and ash with a coiled sword in the center of it all. And even at a glance, you can tell that these bonfires are special. Merely resting by the bonfire will see one's health and stamina be rejuvenated entirely and all other detrimental effects upon their person will be washed away in their entirety, save for curses and their ilk. Not only that but the healing properties of the bonfires will even extend to one's equipment, restoring them to full so long as they aren't truly broken. But now, there is no reason for you to leave the bonfires behind. You have learned the secrets to the creation of bonfires and you bring them with you wherever you go. You can also select who the bonfire can works for.

>Divine Protection Of Night Skies: ( Y/N becomes stronger and faster when under the night sky.)

>Divine Protection of First Sight: ( It enables Y/N to instinctively know how to counter or dodge attacks that he experienced for the first time including ambushes and surprise attacks. But if Y/N is unable to physically avoid or counter the attack, the Divine Protection will not activate.)

>Divine Protection of Spirits: ( It enables the Y/N to see, talk, and be liked by all Spirits, though Y/N has to work hard to actually get liked by Spirits.)

>Divine Protection of The Olden War God: ( It enables Y/N to use any weapon masterfully, even ones he never used or heard of.)

>Divine Protection of Item Mastery: ( Y/N is able to know how to use any item he holds.)

>>Divine Protection of Unarmed Combat: ( Y/N is very strong without any weapons.)

**

Armor Look: