Takumi

Name: Takumi

Name: Takumi

Age: 18

Likes: Jellyfish, reading, drawing, his friends.

Dislikes: Black beard, marines, celestial dragons.

Personality: kind, intelligent, brave, caring.

Devil fruit:

The Shokku Shokku no Mi (Shock Shock Fruit), is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit which allows the consumer to produce and discharge the natural element of electricity by giving the user extra organs which in then turning the consumer into a Shokku Ningen

Moveset

Shokku Shokku no Copy: Creates a doppelganger of the user made completely out of electricity maximum of 2 allowed.

Shokku Shokku no Tased Copy: By two bodies using the Shokku Shokku no Cutter, they then link hands using a lightning bolt and is sharp enough to cut through solid steel. If three bodies were to use it the original would be in the middle making two Shokku Shokku no Cutters and the clones make one with their respective hands.

Shokku Shokku no Blade: This is a variation of the Shokku Shokku no Cutter where he shapes it into a long sword/spear-like actually cutting things up as if it was an extended sword.

Shokku Shokku no Shuriken: By creating little shuriken shaped floating around the user he can then propel them towards the opponent exploding with electrical energy on impact.

Shokku Shokku no Senbon: The user makes thousands of tiny thin-like "electric needles" that have neough energy to paralyze someone with just one of them.

Shokku Shokku no Zeus: The user jumps in the air marking all the targets with a first current then on its way back is where the power of the bolt comes back there is no limit to the amount he can mark it just takes time.

Shokku Shokku no Thor: The user perfectly manipulates the electricity in the creature so that it becomes that of a dragon being smaller and faster than anything hes made and hits at the speed of lightning.