𝐨. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽

┌─────⋆⑅˚₊✮⋆。°✩─────┐

. PLASTIC LOVE
─── ( 000 )
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽!

└─────⋆⑅˚₊✮⋆。°✩─────┘

Cristel was peacefully sleeping with her back faced towards the ceiling. She shifted in her sleep, turning onto her side. Faint knocks were heard on the door as they gradually got louder. The woman let out a soft sigh, Cristel's bedroom door opened with a creak.

It was her mother, the lady approached her sleeping daughter. She knew waking up Cristel wasn't a small task. "Cristel, it's time to wake up." she said, raising her voice just so her sleeping daughter could wake up.

After a few more attempts Cristel lazily blinked open her eyes, catching the glimpse of her mother while being in a half awake state.

"Get ready for school, you better not be late." her mother urged before she turned around to leave. Just as she was about to go an unexpected impulse came upon her. She turned towards Cristel again, planting a small peck on her forehead. Even if Cristel was 17 now, she will always be her daughter. With a gentle stroke on her cheek her mother once again reminded Cristel to not be late before she finally left.

It isn't often for her mother to show affection as she's mostly busy with work, or just simply tells her to do something productive or even better study.

why do i have school... it feels too cozy to get up...

She dragged herself out of bed, still feeling sleepy. As Cristel stumbled into the bathroom, catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She couldn't help but notice that her hair was messy with dark circles visible under her eyes.

Cristel splashed her face with cold water, feeling too tired to do anything. Sleep is supposed to give people rest, but it's never enough for her.

After brushing her teeth she got ready for the day. Wearing her uniform Cristel grabbed her backpack, heading out of her room.

Going downstairs, the scent of waffles hit her nose. It wasn't the exact favorite breakfast, but if would be a lie if she said she didn't like it.

"Where's mom?" she asked her grandma taking a seat.

"She already left for school." her grandma replied as she arrived with her breakfast.

"Yeah..." the young lady mumbled as she took out her phone and started to eat.

"Cristel, what did your uncle say about phones on the table? You didn't even eat breakfast on the dining table. Always in your room with your phone." Her grandma spoke with disappointment as she kept on speaking.

"It's just for once. I'm not with my phone all the time. I've been hardly eating anything because of exams and studying. When I don't study, that's a problem. When I'm studying it's just show and stupid or I'm secretly hiding my phone behind the book. For once!" she looked devastated, putting away her phone.

"Of course. Be ungrateful. The fact that I cook for you all and clean for you all isn't enough. Having kids is a total waste." her grandma almost gawked at her, heading inside the kitchen.

i know you're really hard working and do a lot for us but... that doesn't mean you all get to judge me for the little time being that i'm giving to myself...

A soft sigh escaped her lips, feeling guilty, but at the same time both of them had a point.

While eating breakfast she pondered, about her life. Specifically about her present. Shaking off the past memories she came out of her home as Cristel decided to walk to school. The sun casting golden ray all over. Light sounds of birds chirping. There was a bakery nearby, she has been there with her friends quite a few times and without a doubt the food they make there is delicious.