Funtime foxy x Lolbit. 🧸

Please don't expect this to be updated regularly, I do requests and ships!

FOXYS P0V.

I sat on the couch, Lolbits legs crossed over my lap, Panda sat on the floor and leaned on the couch. She was watching the movie "Enchanto".

"Hey foxy?" Lolbit finally spoke. "Yeah, Babe?" I replied. "Can we talk upstairs quickly?" She asked. "Sure." She picked her legs up and carefully menevored around panda. I sat up following

As we Climbed the stairs I could see her ears go down, I watched her carefully.

I began to feel nervous, "Lolbit?..are you alright babe?" I asked.

LOLBITS P0V.

I stopped, I sat on the bed and crossed my legs like in kindergarten when they'd say sit criss cross apple sauce.

I did it, I finally broke down, I began to sob. I felt foxy walk over and sit down next to me, He rubbed my back gently.

"Lolbit, What's wrong?.." he asked me, His raspy voice was quiet and full of pity.

"I-i don't know." I sobbed, I Climbed into his lap and sobbed into his shoulder. "I just..I can't do this right now!" I cried.

"Can't do what?" He'd ask. "Foxy, I can't live with panda!" I sobbed. "She's to energetic, she doesn't listen and she HATES me!" I wailed.

"No lolbit, She loves you, She just doesn't know..how to show it." He admitted. "I've tried to help her." He mumbled

"Well its not working!" I cried. Panda wake up our stairs. "M-mommy lolbit?.. Dad?.." She mumbled, She looked sad.

"Yes, Darling?" Foxy answered her. "Mommy lolbit.." she walked forward. "I do love you, I don't know how to show it but I do.." She admitted.

I burst into more tears, I will admitt that made my day. "I told you she does." He mumbled.

PANDAS P0V.

I stared at them. "I'm hungry dad.." I spoke. "I'll make you something.." he spoke. "Alright.." I walked back downstairs, I heard my dad close behind.

He walked into the kitchen, Lolbit clung to his back. He made me French toast and eggs, Breakfast for dinner, He made enough for all three of us.

-LATER THAT NIGHT.-

FOXYS P0V.

I laid Panda down in her lofted bed, I kissed her forehead and pulled the blanket over her small body. I turned netflix on for her.

I walked upstaires, lolbit was already in bed, I simply climbed in next to her and pulled her close, I nuzzle her neck crook and closed my eyes.

LOLBITS P0V.

I laid down. I enjoyed foxy trying to comfort me, Panda telling me she did love me.

"Foxy?" I asked. "Yes.." he asked grogly, His voice was deep, just a bit but still raspy.

"Can we..ever..try for kids?.." I asked. I felt his ears perk. "We can try..if you want." He shrugged.

I smiled. "Can we try tomorrow?" I asked. "Sure."

We both drifted off to sleep.

WORD COUNT: 502.

That was my first Fluff/angst story!!!