𝐢. 𝗋𝖾𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁

┌─────⋆⑅˚₊✮⋆。°✩─────┐

. PLASTIC LOVE
─── ( 001 )
𝗋𝖾𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁!

└─────⋆⑅˚₊✮⋆。°✩─────┘

Here she was, currently at this so-called "tunnel" facing a glaring light, when the last thing she could remember was the blurry vision of the barely few stars in the sky in her hometown.

did I die? am i hallucinating? or did i survive?

It didn't seem like she was going to wake up anytime soon, while she felt like she was slowly being pulled towards this bright light. She had no control over her body, it was tiring and uncomfortable. Making her feel claustrophobic at the moment.

The journey seemed to take an eternity; instead, her vision of everything around her turned into a blur of bright red as sounds assaulted her ears. When she tried to say something, the only sound that came out seemed to be a cry.

Even through the muffled voices around her she managed to hear one of them speak, it was a woman, "Congratulations Sir and Madam, she's a healthy baby."

...wait

hold up-

Normally any person would be freaked out, about being reborn. Where are they? Who are these people? Do they know their language? Is it safe? Etc, but she being herself, the only thought that seemed to pop up in her mind was-

so the bright light at the end of the tunnel is the light coming through into the female vag...

uhm- never mind.

⊹ ֺ ִ 𓄳 ꒰ ★ ꒱ ̤♡ 𖡻𖤐 ⃝︩︪ . ՞⊰ ִ ֺ ⊹

It was the year 2005, the same year she died. The calendar marked on the date of 6th December, today. The weather was pretty cold, a chilling atmosphere filling up the surroundings. On the other hand,

She slowly and painfully opened her eyes, her retinas were bombarded with different colors and figures. It took a bit of time for her infant eyes to get used to the light.

"She's awake!" a lady exclaimed with joy visible in her voice.

"Tone it down, she might start crying." a man informed her as she nodded.

Her head was hurting as she slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was extremely blurry for a few minutes. She squinted her eyes to see better. Their voices were muffled or extremely loud at points.

the last thing i remember was getting murdered... they're speaking japanese... well i already know how to speak japanese but... this is a dream or my brain stopped malfunctioning.

She looked around and saw the female who pushed her out of her tunnel. She'd have to admit she's a beauty. The woman seemed glamorous yet lovely. She had fair skin, crimson eyes that normally people would think she's strict but her gentle smile would speak otherwise.

There was another nurse who seemed to be working on something, who knows what that is. The nurse came up to the lady who was holding the infant and gave her some glass of water and pill, or pills? Well, she's still trying to process things.