Chapter 6

" We got to the shopping center to look for our outfits."

Luna- I'm already tired...

Y/n- Lazy ass bitch come just look at those magnificent outfits.

Luna- The fact that I was the one that insisted to go shopping with you means that you are the one that is going to drag me into the stores.

Y/n- No I'm not doing anything for you. You will walk yourself, shop for yourself, and pay for my outfits too.

Luna- Okay....

Y/n- " laughed"

Luna-" the moment she released she fucked up" Ya' wait a moment.

Y/n- Yes yes you just said Okay, on paying my outfits too.

Luna- Well I just said I'm sleepy and for your luck I don't mind paying.

Y/n- It's not like I don't have my own money, but spending yours makes me feel good.

Luna- Okay let's enter this store...

" Inside the shop"

Girl- How may I help you girl's?

Y/n- First we will look around, if we need anything we will call you.

Girl- Okay I'm on your service.

" Girls take more than a week to find what they are going to wear, like 8 different stores and sill can't find anything. Why is it so difficult to get something serious,nice and beautiful?!"

Y/n- I think I just found my outfits.

Luna- Isn't it supposed to be only one outfit?

Y/n- Were is the fun part, were you can't buy more than 1 thing when your bff is paying for them.

Luna- You are right!

Y/n- Let me get these and try them on.

" I can't really choose what Y/n is going to wear so pick one outfit."

Luna- Wow you are blinding me

Luna- Wow you are blinding me. All this shine. My eyes can't take it.

Y/n- You are not good at complaining but thanks. Now let's choose an outfit for you.

 Now let's choose an outfit for you