Whoa! Thats A Bear-y Stylish Bear

"One minute remains!"

'How much longer till they get here?!'

Another path had opened up, grabbing the attention of the participants. The girl's face lit up with a smile as she approached the three who had just arrived. "Killua! Gon! Kurapika!" she exclaimed in excitement. Gon waved back at her and greeted her warmly. "You made it!"

Mitsu dropped a sweat and chuckled. "I should be the one telling you that." She then turned to the silver-haired boy who seemed distressed, staring at something in his hand. "Yo, what are you looking at?" she asked, peeking over his shoulder.

He replied, "Nothing," as he held onto the object tightly. Mitsu caught a quick glance and recognized the mini transformer that she had built before the test started. "You broke the car," she said.

The boy's face flared up, causing him to raise his voice. "It broke by itself because of how crappy you made it!" he exclaimed. "I can fix it. Hand it over," Mitsu offered, willing to help.

He muttered something before opening his palm and placing the broken parts into her hand. Mitsu quickly went to work, fixing the broken toy. "Done! It's as good as new, and I added a few new things to it," she said, beaming with pride.

As they were admiring the car, Gon noticed it and exclaimed, "Hey Miso, Killua, what's that?" She handed the car over to Killua, smiling at their excitement.

"it's a transformer it's like a really cool type of robot i've built." nana smirked as she flicked the top of her hat.

"Awsome!"

"oh hey where is leorio?" Mitsu asked as she turned to Kurapika

he pointed to the door they exited from and she sighed 'oh'

As the other two turned around, Leorio and Tonpa emerged from the narrow path. Leorio thanked and praised Gon for getting them out of the predicament they were in earlier. He then turned to Mitsu and asked, "What about the route you got?"

Without hesitation, Mitsu replied, "Nothing important. It was like a circus and a parkour course mixed."

Their conversation was interrupted by the examiner's announcement through the speakers. "The third phase of the exam is over. Twenty-seven applicants have reached their goal. One has died." They fell silent for a moment, processing the news.

An exit appeared, beckoning them to finally step out and bask in the sunlight.

The passing breeze touched Mitsu's face as a smile crept up her lips. Skipping out the tunnel as the light greeted her, oh how she missed it. "Outside at last!"

"Before you are hissing at it."

Mitsu turned to the source of the voice. It was none other than Killua. "It was the breeze that I missed."

"Yeah, whatever."

The examiner, who had finally shown himself, began to carry out his duties. Mitsu couldn't help but feel annoyed at his smiling face. Memories of past events almost made her face scrunch up. Each participant stepped forward to receive a card from the box presented by Lippo, in order of their arrival at the bottom of the tower.

"Ah, I'm next," the blonde muttered, looking over at the sixth participant, agonizing over the wait.

She stepped closer to the box as she scratched her cheek. They all pulled out a card as the examiner instructed them to remove the cover. Mitsu looked down at her card, her brow raised in disappointment. 'It's nothing special. 390, the number dictated on the card. How uneventful.'