Information about the characters

A/N Credits to @sillyjellycat for helping me out !!
BTW YOU DON'T NEED TO READ THIS!!

Gon:
Age:17

status: Junior

he is the teachers pet who is surprisingly smart and gets along with everyone but that's only in school. In home he is usually gets abused by Aunt Mito husband also Aunt Mito doesn't know about this she traveled back to her home island to take care of her mother .

Killua:
Age : 17
status : Junior

Killua is that one quiet kid who gets bullied the cause is because he asked a guy out in freshmen year but they don't pick fights with him cause once someone picked a fight with him, the guy ended up in the hospital . Growing up he usually got screamed at by his parents because of his bad grades so he usually is stressed because how much he stays up cause of studying, but when people come over his parents act really "nice". But because of all of this he usually skips, smokes, graffiti  yk just stuff he could get in trouble in but he stopped when he met gon.

Kurapika:
Age: 18

status : senior

He is the average kid in everything but the only thing that is not average about him is his looks cause he looks feminine he usually gets asked out cause of his feminine looks and always denies and thats the reason he gets picked on because of his feminine looks so he is isolated. He also lives alone.

Leorio :
Age : 18

status : senior

Leorio is a really popular kid cause he is the only kid that is hispanic and also cause of his looks . He gets asked out a lot but he rejects them cause he does not want any distractions he sells vapes but he does not do it himself the reason he sell it is cause of the money for his moms medical bills and for his siblings .

The first chapter will be out in 2-3 days