42: Conditions

(Chapter - 42)

"So you're telling me that Jake's not dead? See, Sakura, I am not in a mood for jokes, please. Let's not fool around about a sensitive topic, shall we?" Heeseung said as he clenched his jaw in anger and threw away the glass of water kept next to him, smashing it into million pieces.

"She's not joking, Lee. It's the truth." Jungwon told him with a stoic expression on his face. Heeseung felt as if his whole world was falling apart. "ANNOUNCE TO THE PRESS, about me, getting married to Yera." Heeseung smirked, as Yakura who was witnessing the scene getting unfold to march up and slap right into his face. "Dare you do that again.." Heeseung growled as he snatched her hand and pushed her to the floor as her twin helped her to get up.

"Are you freaking out of your mind, brother?" This time it was Sakura who called upon him. "Did you ever think about her before saying this out?" She continued as Heeseung just looked towards his sister and clenched her jaw in anger. "Leave him alone Sakura, he won't understand." Yakura spat angrily as she walked away rudely as she bumped into his shoulder deliberately as Heeseung tried his best to swallow up the anger. 

"THIS IS NO MORE LOVE BUT A FREAKING OBSESSION NOW, MR. LEE HEESEUNG!" Yakura shouted as she exited the room. "Get out from here, Sakura." Heeseung ordered her.  "Jungwon, do as I say, no ifs or buts." Heeseung said in his raspy voice as he motioned him to leave the room. 

*****

"So you finally showed up your true self, huh? Do you really think I will marry you according to your wish happily?" Yera told as she stood up from her couch, criticising Heeseung who was sitting in front of her. He just smirked in return and showed up a photo that was a nightmare for her. It was a photo of Narae who had been kidnapped. "I knew you won't accept my terms so easily." He said as he tossed the phone across the table. "Get her out now, Lee. She is the only person I have in my life." She kept begging him to have mercy on her sweet friend. "Okay fine, I will marry you, but let me warn you this won't be too easy for you." She said as angry tears dropped from her eyes.

"It was a pleasure to have a talk with you, darling. We will be together, soon."  Heeseung showed her a finger heart and winked towards her as he left her apartment.

To be continued...

It is going upside down now, things are getting interesting, hence a short chapter <3

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️