Kfc

Kentucky Fried Chicken

After the group crashed into the building, they realized that they were in Kentucky

After the group crashed into the building, they realized that they were in Kentucky. "Isn't this place where KFC was founded?" Corey asked while looking around at all of the KFC buildings surrounding them.
"Yea, this is definitely the place, Mick says in a bored tone, he turns to Violent J. "Why did you take us here?" he asks him, I didn't take us here! I wasn't even flying the helicopter, your spikey friend over here took control of it while we were happily hugging!" Violent J explained. "And also, didn't we die?" Shaggy adds, Joey raises his invisible eyebrows and responds, "No? What do you mean?" They all look at Craig who was just quietly standing there watching them. Shaggy leans into Joey's ear, "We got spiked, remember? Don't you die when you get spiked?" Joey and his bandmates laugh at hearing Shaggy's concerns. "No, silly! I already told you this! We just get poked then everything goes black," Joey explains. "Why does everything go black?"Shaggy asks in a shaky voice, Joey shrugs, I sometimes think that we are in a fictional stor-" Joey gets cut off because, all of a sudden, the teenage mutant ninja turtles from 2012 show up with their weapons out.
"What is that?" Corey asks sounding disgusted, "I know, what is that?" Raphael points at the Slipknotters and repeats in the same disgusted voice. Leonardo steps closer to the eleven insane-knot guys, "We know what you've done and we've had enough! he shouts pointing at Corey and Joey. "The last time you guys showed up, Mississippi was left in flames! Now this time, Mississippi is also still in flames, " Leo explains. "And you're blaming me?" Corey scoffs, Leo nods, "Yea! I am. You and your little friend here are Mississippi haters!"
Violent J and Shaggy look at each other in confusion,
"What happened last time?" Shaggy Whispers confused. "It was just a misheard lyric! We were recording a video and I thought that." Corey's voice trails off. "Your puns are lame, Raph insults, "Your masks are lame!" Mikey says, inspired by Raph. "Yea!
This band is lame!" Chris insults himself and his bandmates, and everyone stares annoyed at him, "Am I not allowed to speak the tru-" Chris gets cut off by Joey. "We need to find my father, he's out here somewhere,
Joey explains, acting like he's on a mission. Paul took a long sigh, the same sigh you hear from your mother's disappointment in you as you force her to read five pages worth of Slipknot and ICP fiction. Paul continues to sigh resulting in him slightly deflating. "Uh, is he okay?" Leo questions, slightly concerned. "Paul? Are you okay?" Jim also asks, concerned whispers start to fill the streets. "Should we call someone?" Chris said while holding a stolen phone. Paul takes a breath in and looks around at the concerned faces. "Okay, what is the motive of this?" He questions, "What's our goal for today?" "We've had the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from 2012 show up. He then mutters, "That doesn't make any sense." Joey raises his hand, "Yes, doey?" Paul calls on him but Joey turns into a pizza, "Oh come on! It's not even spelled the same!" Paul immediately corrects himself. "I mean, Yes, Joey?" Joey does puppy dog eyes, "Can we find my long lost pa pa?" "No, Paul quickly responds. Paul looks back at everyone else, "Anything else? How about we find out why these turtles are here?" Leo steps towards Paul, "Your two friends, the neck guy and the smallest one, have done irreparable damage to Mississippi! And we are here to stop them. "Welp, you're too late Chris informs. Joey interrupts and whines, "What about my dad? The founder of KFC," "Colonel Sanders?" Shaggy giggles. Joey stares with a serious look in his eyes, "No, Buckethead!" Chris snickers, "Isn't that guy only 6 years older than you?" Joey nods, "Yea, and? I'm positive that he's my father," he says with determination. Paul sighs again, "Fine,' He says, "Now where is this 'Buckethead?"
"In Kentucky. Joey responds. Paul inhales, "Alright this should only take about ten minut-"
"Pages!" Joey interrupts again and runs off. "Follow me!" Everyone follows closely behind Joey, mainly because he can't run that fast. "I can't believe we're doing this, Leo complains, Raph adds, "How did we get sucked up into this? We were ninjas fighting against crime and now we're just turtles looking for some Mississippi hater's dad." "I think he's in KFC!' Joey says, "Obviously' Shaggy points out, "But which one?" Mick questions. "Well I guess were going to have to have a quick montage of ordering all of the items off the menu," Joey says with a grin. "No, says Paul. "But isn't anyone hungry?" Joey cries, "I mean we have been out here for some time." there pizza?" Mikey asks, "Do you even know what KFC stands for, Mikey?!" Raph quietly yells. "I don't even know why were doing this for you masked and face-painted guys!" Raph exclaims, the insane-knot looks at the turtles confused, "You do realize that this was optional, right?" Shawn said in a puzzled voice, the turtles stared at them bewildered, "Oh," Donnie groaned, "Do you think we could stay around for a while?" Mikey asks, "Sure," Leo says, 'I could stay for the food" Fifteen hours later, the Insane-Knot guys went in debt and left KFC with a food shortage. I don't think I should have ate that much lim bletched. "I would rather eat the entire state of Kentucky then try it's fried chicken." Sid spits it out. Shaggy burped, "I could definitely not do fifty burpees right now." "I wonder where my father is Joey ponders, "We ate all of his food, we did so much for him but he still isn't here." Jim sighs, I don't think your father is here, "But I know he's here! Joey reasons, not wanting to believe that his father left him for some teachers chicken coop. Joey turns to Jim, Now that I think about it, you are the exact same height as my father." lim starts to sweat, 'I'm your father!" He quickly responds. Joey wonders why Jim seems so anxious all of a sudden, "What do you mean you're not my father? Of course you're not my father, you're my unrelated brother." Jim giggles, "Yeah you're right." "Why would you even try to claim that you are not my father?" Joey questions, Jim shrugs Just to make sure that you understand." "Now I really think that you are my father,"
Joey informs, Jim quickly tries to de-escalate the situation. "Im not your father I promise!" "Pinky promise?" Joey slightly smiles as he holds out his pinky.
"Pinky promise, Jim promises while trying to wrap his pinky around Joey's, but he broke Joey's pinky. Joey looks at Jim with shock on his face. "What are you two doing?" Paul questions, "Aren't we going to continue to look for your dad, Joey? Or did you just accept that he left?" "Jim wasn't true to his promise, "Joey says to Paul,
"What do you mean?" Paul laughs. Joey inhales all of the oxygen, "Jim is my father." Everyone bursts out laughing,
"You mean to say that Jim the giant is your
father?" Corey questions in confusion and humour, Jim is four years older than you!" Chris exclaims. Then suddenly. Buckethead emerges from the shadows, stunning everyone. "Dad?" Joey cries out of happiness,
"No. Buckethead response in a stern voice, "Please stop eating all of our food, this is not appropriate, and as the founder of KFC, I will give you a lifetime ban." Just when Joey thought that all hope is gone, he remembered something. "Prove to us that you are not my father!" Joey smirks,
"It should be obvious," Buckethead laughs for a second, Joey narrows his eyes,
"Uh, well, if you were my child, you would have my gene-" Joey then rips off his jumpsuit to reveal jeans that say 'I ❤️Buckethead "I have your jeans! See? Do you see?" Buckethead shakes his head disappointedly.
"Not those jeans, I'm talking about HEIGHT, yknow?
DNA. Joey smirks as he grabs a DNA test from Corey's pocket from a while ago, "We'll see." Violent ] stabs Buckhead and Joey, "You know that stabbing people with knives is illegal?" Buckethead questions J sarcastically. J tries to explain, "I mean, for this purpose, not really. Buckethead looks at the results unfazed and says, "Wow, see? My blood type is AW sauce and yours is B+" Joey smiles as he hears what KFC head says,
"Thank you, I always try to be positive." "Hey Jim, aren't you B+?" Mick asks, Jim panics then remembers, "Oh, no. I have tree root DNA." Buckethead sighs out of happiness, "I finally get to file a restraining order on you guys, Yay. The teenage mutant ninja turtles steal the remains of the food and run back into the sewers., parting ways from the Insane-Knot group. Paul, Shawn, and Joey shake hands with Violent I and Shaggy. "We shall combine each other's bands to become one," Shawn says, Violent I agrees, "Yes, we shall be called.
'The InsaneKnot' A level higher than ICP or Slipknot."
"What are you guys doing?" Corey asks, "We have to pay a major food fee because of you, Joey. Corey looks to his side to see Sid eating the KFC buildings, "SID!
That's property damage!" "Wait, what is Sid doing?" Jim asks, "Oh no. He's eating the entire state of Kentucky!
Paul cries. "Yup, that's an extra 44.6 billion dollars that we have to pay in damages, Corey tries to joke but he ends up crying instead. Craig watches from the corner of the room, his mind is filled with thoughts. Thoughts of 'How do I escape this band?' and How to rule the world' Craig always observes what is happening at the present moment. Craig is- "Hey, Craig! May I borrow one of your spikes?" it's Sid, Sid is asking Craig for one of his spikes. Craig then realizes that he hasn't spiked anyone yet. Craig walks into the middle of the InsaneKnot, they are all hugging. "Ah, of course, here comes the spikes, Corey says, "Hopefully he won't come close to m- agh, right in my neck. Craig spikes Corey's neck, "Craig! Stop spiking me! Go spike someone else." Craig tilts his head and spikes Joey's forehead. "Really? You spike me instead?" Joey complains. Craig moves his head and spikes Jim's ankle, "Ow!" Jim cries from up above. Craig may not be the shortest, the tallest, the alienest, the nosiest, the strongest, the piggest, or the neckest, but Craig has the spikes.