Ep-1 : City side

Shakhi's POV~

Me : Its Raining again!

The girl shouted out of Excitement as she hears rain drop looking out of the window

?? : You like rain don't you? ( smiles )

Her roommate asked

Me : Like? I love rain! Because I believe in Fa-

?? : FATE OF THE FIRST RAIN DROP! yah yah! Ik that you said about it like a millions of time!

Me : Krish I think its more..like we are living together for 5 years now!

Krish : ( Chuckles ) Ya it has been quit some time you know..

Flash Back 5 years Back~

Shakhi : This Heat! This Sun! I hate it! Ahh! Its so hot hear in the city!

A 10 year old child shouted out..people just ignore her because of her ragged clothes though she was beautiful..it looked like she haven't eaten in days...hunger was written on her face..but this cruel city didn't bother on helping the poor soul...her legs we brushed because of running...her hopes were high for the city...she thought it would be cool , sweet and full of lovely people as she had seen on the T.V of her village but the reality was the poler opposite...because of the constant running and not eating for days the weakness took over her...her eyes were getting blurry..she couldn't keep up her balance anymore as she started getting unconscious but before she would close her eyes she saw a blurred figure rushing towards her as everything blacked out..

After pew hours~

Sakhi's POV~

I opened my eyes to meet with a strong white light..

Me : m i in heaven..im already dead!

?? : Nah you are not dead and unfortunately you are in hospital not heaven ( chuckles )

Me : Wh-o are you?

?? : Krish..I'm name is krish..I saw you fainting on the road so got you hear...so now tell me where are your parents or guardians or anyone with whom you came....

Me : Well actually...I'm alone..no ones with me..to be honest I ran away from my home..its very uncomfortable there a lot of hardwork and always heat! I hate it there that's why I came here for a better life...ik after hearing this you will call the police and get me back home but then too its useless because I will run away again..

Krish : Nah I'm not gonna do that

Me : Huh?

Krish : ya I mean you came here for a better life running away from home which is my story too..so ik what its feel like...ik sending you home back is useless so why don't you work as a model?

Me : Model?

Krish : Yah I mean if you want to stay here in the city you need to make money in oder to survive after all you are beautiful you will get work as a model easily just that you have to make yourself more presentable if you know what I mean

Me : Ya I get it but right now I don't have money do anything

Krish : Don't worry I m working in this filed for 2 years now so I have made quit a little money..well enough for your makeover! I can land you money and once you are stable with your job you can return the money..I can work as your manager for Now on if you want?

Me : Manager? How old are you even to have that post ( chuckles )

Krish : I'm kind of Young I'm 15

Me : 15! You are 5 years older than me I'm so sorry I thought you were of my age and I was talking to so casually!