Promise | Introduction!

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Therefore, no hate towards the celebrity and the actions of aren't how the idol behaves in reality. The story plot is originally mine and if it's seemed similar to any narration; it is purely coincidental. There will be sad scenes, cringe content, and betrayals, but I hope you enjoy reading the story. 

************

Changkyun watched as his "childhood best friend" walked from him; when they were children, they were inseparable and even their parents used to joke that they'll marry each other as adults. However, he doesn't think that's possible anymore because she is one of the popular kids now, and he is a nerd, they weren't even in the same league.

Twelve years later, Changkyun is a successful CEO, running his company: GlobeStar Media with an iron fist. However, he had long vowed to never love again and trust, keeping his private life out of the tabloids—--and as a rumor breaks out that he is secretly dating aspiring actress, Rubi Lee

However, when the newspaper publishing company: Ahora Si believed and sent Bae Soo-Bin to go undercover as a trainee, while determined to get the scope. Soobin went for an audition, but upon coming face to face with the CEO—-she is shocked to see her childhood best friend, Im Changkyun. Driven crazy by how handsome Changkyun is, she noticed how distant he became—--and without hesitation, he accepted her in. Changkyun wanted to give her a taste of her medicine and also to make her jealous. The Solution: Soobin's high school best friend, Rubi Lee and upon discovering this, Soobin acted like it didn't bother her. How long can Changkyun keep up this love facade with Rubi? Will he crumble under pressure if Soobin doesn't show any interest? Or Will Changkyun dare to make the first move, listening to his heart? 

+++++++++++++++

"Sometimes promises are meant to be broken, besides you're not my type," She said.

"You became popular and now, you want to forget the promise we made that we'll always be together," He said.

"Please Changkyun! You'd do the same if you were in my shoes and would've left me alone," She said.

Changkyun didn't say anything and lowered his head, but when the words wanted to come out---she had already left him standing there. 

He believed he was pathetic for even confessing, yet alone for remembering the promise they made as children---- "To you, the promise might've been foolish, but it was everything to me," Changkyun said. 

With that, he wipes away the tears that were already rolling on his cheeks, Changkyun couldn't believe the person he loved would end up breaking his heart, making lose trust in human beings. 

******

Twelve Years Later 

I came out and looked at the men and women sitting in the corridor to audition, I still couldn't believe that I, Im Changkyun the high school nerd would change himself to become someone notoriously popular, yet I still can't manage to forget her. 

I squinted my eyes and was shocked to see......................................Bae Soo-Bin.

"My childhood best friend.............and FIRST HEARTBREAK!" I muttered. 

Coming Soon...