Silver

Hey, I don't know what I'm doing writing a book about my life. I just feel like I have to get something out of me all my emotions, thoughts out, because this word I'm living in is cruel.

Name is Marina, and i know this is a strong way to start this book but I'm a qualified secret agent, top of my organization and most dangerous girl you'll ever meet. Ik ik, what a way to start such a book or whatever, but it's true. I just have to make sure this what I'm saying stays on this platform and doesn't leave or my head is gone, but you know even if the organization does find out they can't even kill me so I might as well live my life of the edge you know.

Let's get more deeper into my life, I'm in grade 11, top of my class, my mom is a over achiever which, she want me to carry on her legacy, which sometime gets us into fights because I don't really care about grades, school, whatsoever I only care about carrying out my mission to the T, like my dad.

Which while we're on the topping of Missions on last night's mission...

As I'm about too type the rest of my sentence my watch begins to glow which means i have a new mission... great...

I go under my bed to take out the box that should tell me all the information I need to know about this mission. Mission Silver, what kind of stupid name is this. On the folder it tells me the location the person who I have to kill, all of it. Should be a simple tasks..

Honey, please come down here and clean the dishes. (Shoots mom's home, she doesn't know anything about my secret life but that's a story for another time) .

Umm sorry, mom I have a study session with Clara at her house, we're going over our IT(Information Technology) Excel program that is super challenging.

Okay Sweetie, So what time are you coming home?

Umm, I'm sleeping by here house tonight.

Okay that's fine, but tomorrow I have a meeting with the new board that is trying to by some of the company and we're having dinner again so please be home around 4 to get ready.

Okay mom, will do.

( this is like the fifth time this month that my mom has had a meeting and each time it always ends up the same, but I just don't get why I have to go, Ik my moms reasoning of telling me I have to. She wants me to take over this billion dollar company when I get out of school, But has she ever thought that I want to do this when i grow up plus i'm already going to have to take over this mafi.. i mean organization when I grow up so I don't need to own 2 company's. )

Time to get serious and have little fun tonight. I pick up my phone to call Clara

*Ringing*

Hello

Clara we have a new mission..

Heyy this is my first ever book, Did you guys enjoy this first chapter? Give me your thoughts on how u want the story to go. Can it be a romance? Can it be a horror? Can it be a comedy Choice is up to you guys, I would love yall feedback.

I have exams right now, and exams end next week so definitely this story will be updated in the summer ALOT. Soo thanks for reading, hope to hear how u would like this story to play out.