we dont push our members

Soobin has been stressed out with the tour and lately the members have been catching on. There's been times where he would yell at the younger members and making them cry while Yeonjun would scold Soobin and comfort the younger members. Today they had a day off and all Soobin wanted was to rest but unfortunately for him Kai wanted to be near him. Kai has noticed that his hyung has been stressed and wanted him to have fun on their day off.
   Soobin was in his room resting against his bed frame while scrolling through his phone when he heard a knock on his door and then it opened revealing his youngest brother.
"Hi hyung!" Kai said with a smile as he walked over to him and sat on his bed.
Soobin sighed and put his phone down and looked at him "go away Kai I don't want to play with you right now" he told him and went back on his phone missing the way Kai frowned at him.
"But hyung you've been so stressed for a while" he whines with a pout "let's go out shopping and eat at a good restaurant!"
Soobin scoffs "no" he says rather rudely at him.
Kai frowns and looks down "you don't have to sound so mean" he whispers to himself but unfortunately for him Soobin hears it and glares at him but says nothing.
Kai sighs and puts his head on his shoulder and holds his arm "hyung! I just want to help you. Please let's go out and have fun" he pleads with him while looking up at him.
"Get off!" Soobin yells and roughly yanks his arm away and sits up.
Kai let out a yell in shock "hyung.." he mumbles and looks at him with sad teary eyes.
Soobin glares at him "I don't want to go anywhere with you!" He yells and stands up to his full height and seethes at him.
Kai also stands up and slowly reaches out and grabs his arm "hyung I'm sorry.. please don't be mad at me. I was just trying to help you get your mind off of everything."
Soobin let out a scream of frustration making Kai jump and tears form.
"Just go away and leave me alone! I don't want to even look at you! You're so annoying nobody wants to hang out with you!" Soobin screams at him and pushes him hard making Kai stumble and fall.
"Ah!" Kai screams as he hits his arm on the table. He holds his arm close to his chest and cries. He looks at his hyung with tears running down his face "I'm sorry" he mumbles.
Meanwhile, the others heard the screaming and came rushing towards the bedroom. Yeonjun opens the door in time to see Soobin pushing Kai. Beomgyu and Taehyun both let out a gasp
"Kai!"
"Yah! Choi Soobin!"
They all yell at the same time making Soobin and Kai both look towards them.
"H-hyung..." Soobin says and slowly starts backing away from him.
Beomgyu and Taehyung rush to Kai and comfort him.
"Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" Beomgyu asks while looking at him with concern eyes. Taehyun sits next to him and rubs his back. Kai looks at both of them and his lips wobble.
"Hyungs!" He cries and pushes himself into Beomgyu's chest and wails.
Beomgyu wraps his arms around him and shushes him "shh shh its okay your hyungs are here" he tells him sofly and rocks him.
Taehyun notices that his arm is to his chest
"Kai is your arm hurt?" He asks while still rubbing his back.
Kai sniffles and pushes himself out of his hyungs chest and looks at his youngest hyung with tears and nose running. He nods
"Mm..  when soobin hyung pushed me my arm hit the table"
Taehyun coos and wipes his tears away with his thumb "oh my poor dongsaeng.. that must of hurt a lot but it's okay me and beomgyu hyung will help you."
Beomgyu nods and they both continue to comfort him while Kai puts himself back in beomgyu's chest.
Meanwhile with Soobin and Yeonjun. Soobin backs away from his hyung but Yeonjun was quick and grabbed his arm and bent him forward.
"Hyung no! Not in front of the kids please!" Soobin cries out and tries to get away.
Yeonjun ignores him and pushes him against his knee.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"You do not SMACK ever push your members like that! You SMACK SMACK know better than that Choi Soobin!"
"Ow! Ow hyung stop! I'm OW I'm sorry!!" Soobin begs and cries in pain and embarrassment being spanked in front of the kids.
Yeonjun stops and pulls him back up. Soobin whines and reaches back to rub the sting out but Yeonjun grabs his arm
"Oh no you don't mister. We're not even close to finishing. I want you in my room in a corner with your arms up."
Soobin whines loudly "hyung no!"
"Don't tell your hyung no!" Yeonjun scolds him and raises him arm
SMACK SMACK
"Go now!" Yeonjun warns him.
"AH" Soobin jumps "okay okay! I'll go!" He yells and rushes out of the room. He goes to his hyungs room. He wants to disobey him but he knows he'll just get a bigger punishment if he does. So he walks to a corner and raises his arms in the air while he waits.
Yeonjun watches him leave and sighs before walking towards the kids.
"Kai baby are you okay?" He asks as he bends down to their level while running his hands through Kai's hair.
Kai looks up at him while his head still on Beomgyu's chest. His eyes are red from all the crying and shakes his head.
"He said his arm hurts" Taehyun speaks up "when soobin hyung pushed him his arm hit the table" he explains
Yeonjun feels anger rush him again but pushes it back so he can comfort Kai.
"I'm sorry your hyung did that to you" Yeonjun says and kisses his head "I'll make sure he doesn't do that to you ever again. Beomgyu and Taehyun will take care of you while I go deal with Soobin, okay?"
Yeonjun looks at them "make sure he puts ice on your arm so it won't get any worse and come get me if anything happens, okay?" He tells the older two and they both nod "yes hyung" they both say and both help Kai up and walk towards Beomgyu's bedroom.
Yeonjun sighs and runs his hands through his hair before walking towards his room. He stops at the bathroom and grabs a hairbrush. Soobin lets out a whine when he sees what his hyung is holding
"Hyung please not that! I'm sorry!" He cries and puts his arms down
"Yah! I didn't tell you to put your arms down. Put it back up now" yeonjun tells him sternly with a glare
Soobin puts his head down in shame of getting scolded and puts his arms back up. Yeonjun sighs and sits on the bed and looks at his dongsaeng.
"Come here" he says and points right in front of him.
Soobin looks at him and slowly puts his aching arms down before walking towards him and crosses his arms behind his back and looks at the floor.
"Why did you yell and push kai?"
"I don't know.." soobin mumbles
"Eyes up when I'm talking to you!" Yeonjun orders him.
Soobin immediately looks at his hyung with a pout on his lips "he was being annoying and wouldn't leave me alone" he says
"And how exactly was he being annoying?"
Soobin looks down again and kicks a foot. Yeonjun smacks his thigh once and hard making soobin let out a gasp and look up again.
"I asked a question and I expect an answer. The truth and no lies or I'll add to your punishment"
"Hyung!" Soobin whines and stomps his foot
"Soobin" his hyung warns him with a glare
Soobin sighs "fine" and looks up at him "kai wanted me to go shopping and eat with him cause he thought it would help me get things off my mind  but I didn't want to.. I.. I got mad and yelled and pushed him" soobin explains and wobbles his lip "I'm sorry hyung!" He wails "I'm a bad hyung!" He yells and drops to the ground crying.
Yeonjun feels his heart break at him putting himself down and bends down to his level. He puts his arms around him and pulls him in close. Soobin reacts by putting his face in the crook of his neck and cries hard "I didn't mean to push or yell at him" he says through tears
Yeonjun rubs his back and runs his fingers through his hair "shhh.. shh it's okay.. shh hyung is here" he soothes him while his brother cries.
Yeonjun rocks them back and forth "you are NOT a bad hyung. You are such an amazing hyung to the kids. Kai won't stay mad at you and loves you so much. We all love you a lot don't ever forget that."
Yeonjun pulls him back and wipes his tears away "however if you ever put yourself down like that again you will get a bedtime spanking for a week. Do you hear me?" He says sternly
Soobin let out a whine at that "hyung!" He says with his face turning red but nods when he sees his hyungs face "I understand hyung" he mumbles and yeonjun nods and then stands up to sit back on the bed. Soobin also stands up in front of him
"Now for your punishment" yeonjun starts "what you did was unacceptable but everything will be forgiven after it's over. You'll be getting 30 with my hand over your underwear and 20 with the hairbrush bare"
"Hyung no! I said I'm sorry!" Soobin immediately starts to whine "please not the hairbrush hyung!"
Yeonjun gives him a glare "I'm the hyung and I get to decide your punishment. I could give you an extra 10 with the hairbrush if you keep complaining."
That shuts soobin up quick and he shakes his head "no hyung"
Yeonjun nods "okay" he pats his lap "jeans down and over my lap" he orders
Soobin whines and stomps his foot but does as he's told. He tries to get comfortable over his hyungs lap. Yeonjun puts a leg over soobins leg trapping him. Soobin let's out a cry when he does that "hyung let me up!"
Yeonjun ignores him "I'm starting" he warms him
SMACK
"Ah!" Soobin jumps and yells at the first hit
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
Soobin can start feeling the sting and starts to squirm "hyung stop!" he yells but gets ignored
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"We do not ever put our hands on eachother SMACK and never scream at eachother" yeonjun lectures him
"OW! OW HYUNG IM SORRY!" Soobin yells and starts to bang his fist on the bed
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"How do you think kai felt when he was just trying to help you feel better?"
Yeonjun says while continuing the rhythm of left, right, middle
"OW! he felt OW sad! Sad hyung! OW STOP IT!"
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"What will you do next time?"
SMACK SMACK
soobin yells and squirms on his lap "hyung it hurts!"
Yeonjun lands a harder hit making soobin scream "answer the question Choi Soobin" he orders him
"OW! I will OW! be good and get you if OW I get upset with any of them!" He wails
Yeonjun nods "good"
SMACK SMACK SMACK
Yeonjun stops and let him catch his breath for a few minutes.
"H-hyung can you please not use the hairbrush?" Soobin cries "I learned my lesson! Promise!"
Yeonjun shakes his head "no soobin you need to learn that we don't ever yell or push eachother" he says and grabs his waistband.
Soobin yells and reaches back to stop his hyung "no hyung wait! I- AH!" He yells and pulls his hand back when he felt a slap.
"You reach back again and I'll add to your punishment" he tells him sternly and pulls his underwear down making soobin cry out and bangs his foot on the ground
"NO!" He yells and squirms so hard making yeonjun almost drop him
"YAH!" Yeonjun yells and smacks him hard twice
"Stop that right now or you'll be getting double" he warns and that makes soobin stop immediately and puts his face in his hands whining.
Yeonjun shakes his head and picks up the brush.
"I'm starting. No reaching back or we'll start all over" he warns before raising his arm in the air and bringing it down
SMACK
"AHH!" Soobjn scream and arched his back but yeonjun pushes him back down.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"HYUNG PLEASE STOP! NO M-MORE!!"
Soobin screams and kicks his feet on the ground.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"IM SORRY!" Soobin wails "IT H-HURTSSS"
Yeonjun feels bad that he's causing his little brother pain but then remembers what happen to their youngest and gets more stern.
SMACK SMACK
"You're very lucky that kai's arm didn't get more hurt SMACK or you would be in much more trouble young man" he scolds him harshly
SMACK SMACK
Soobin starts to feel really bad at what he did to his youngest brother and goes limp over his lap and cries hard.
"Last 5. I'll be quick but it'll be harder" he warns
SMACK SMACK
"AH! OW!" Soobin cries and bangs his fist on the bed
SMACK SMACK SMACK
Yeonjun lands the last hit and immediately throws the brush away. Soobin let's out a loud wail and stays over his lap not knowing it was over. Yeonjun rubs his back "it's over now. You did well.. it's okay now" he softly tells him before reaching under him to pull him up. Soobin cries and reaches out for him. He wraps his arms around his neck and wraps his legs on either side of his legs. Yeonjun immediately situated himself that way soobins butt isn't touching anything.
"aren't you too big to sit on my lap?" Yeonjun laughs
Soobin cries and tightens his grip on him and shakes his head "I'm sorry! Hyung I'm so sorry!" He wails and cries into his neck
Yeonjun rubs his back and rocks them gently "shh its okay. You can always sit on my lap anytime.. shhh it's all over now. Hyung isn't mad anymore..shhh" he soothes and runs his fingers though his hair and kisses his head. He continues to rock him back and forth.
"Hyung loves you a lot and so do the others. I bet Kai has already forgiven you." He tells him and pulls him back enough to wipe his tears away. Soobins lip wobbles as he looks at his hyung and let out a cry and puts his face back into his neck. Yeonjun coos at him and rocks him some more and rubs his back
"Shhh.. it's alright now. When you calm down I want you to go to Beomgyu's room and apologize to Kai, okay?" He tells him and feels soobin nod against his neck.
They sit there for a while before soobin feels better. He hiccups but doesn't cry anymore. He slowly stands up and puts his underwear back on. He hisses when it touches his bottom. Yeonjun rubs his back
"Go apologize now" he tells him and soobin wipes at his eyes before nodding "yes hyung" he mumbles and slowly walks out.
He walks to the bedroom and knocks.
"Come in" he hears Taehyun say and opens the door.
They are all on his bed with Kai in the middle resting his head on Taehyun's chest and beomgyu rubbing Kai's back. When Kai sees him he hides his face in Taehyun's chest. Soobin sniffs and takes a step towards them. Beomgyu glares at him
"What do you want?" He asks him coldly.
"I.. I came to apologize.. can I talk to him alone?" He asks in a shy but quite voice.
"Why? So you can yell at him some more?" Taehyun speaks up with a glare
Soobin opens his mouth to say something but looks down. Yeonjun walks in and glares at both beomgyu and Taehyun.
"Both of you stop harassing him and let him talk to him alone. I already punished soobin but if you two don't let him talk then I'll gladly punish you two" he warns them and both of them immediately stand up and walk out but not before whispering to Kai that they'll be right outside if he needs them. Kai nods and smiles at them. They all leave and now it's just Soobin and Kai.
Kai looks at his hyung with sad eyes
"I'm sorry I annoyed you.. I really didn't mean to"
Soobin shakes his head and sits down next to him but hisses when pain hits him.
"I'm sorry you got punished because of me" Kai says and looks down.
"No!" Soobin yells and sits down again but slowly this time. He doesn't think about the pain and focus on his little brother.
"You didn't do anything wrong. I was the one who was angry and let it out on you when all you were doing was just trying to make me feel better" he explains "I'm the one who is sorry. I didn't mean to push you" soobin stops and cries "I'm so sorry I hurt you"
Kai surprised him when he reached out and hugged him. He immediately hugs him back and cries into his shoulder.
"Don't cry hyung it's okay. I forgive you and my arm is already feeling better."
Kai pulls him back and smiles at him. Soobin can't help but smile back at him.
"I love you a lot Kai and I'll never hurt you like that again" soobin tells him while wiping at his eyes
"I forgive you hyung. I love you too" Kai says with a smile.
They hug again. The next day Kai and Soobin both go shopping and eat. It made both of them feel better than yesterday.