An unusual friendship

Unlike other days, today was dark and cloudy.I sulked as I stared outside my car window.

"What a wonderful day it is today,huh Bella?"
 My father said trying to cheer me up.

"No appa its not,I wont be able to play soccer today because of this weather!"
I argued.

He sighned and contined to drive me to school.

Its always been like this-I've been like this ever since eomma passed.Its makes me cry thinking about it.

We are on our way to my school.Ussually I have soccer practice after school and sometimes in the long break we might even just play a match against eachother.Girls vs Girls and Boys vs Boys. 

____________________________

@ School

I waved my dad goodbye and started to walk to class.

"Bella!" 

I heard someone scream my name,I turned around and saw Jin my bestfriend since pre school.
He came up to me and greeted me with a hug.

"I missed you."He whined while pouting his lips.

"Really Jin  we've only been away from eatchother for two days,two days!How were you missing me that much?"I asked coldy.

"Mmmm I just did."He replied as he threw his arm aroung my shoulder and walked me to our seats.We sat down and the lesson began.

______________________________________

Finally break arrived! I got up from my seatbut as I was about to reach for  my lunch bag, Jin beat me to it.

"I'll carry this for you princess."

I rolled my eyes at his flirty behaviour. We sat down by our normal spot, by the school gate.
I couldn't help but sulk, this is supposed to be the time that the girls play soccer!

"Hey don't sulk like that."

"Easy for you to say your not missing out on your favourite activity of the day." I stated.

"I know what will cheer you up.I get us some ice cream.Wait here!"He said then ran off.

Jin is always like this,sometimes he'll tease me on the most embarrasing thing then he'll flirt with me but I love it when he is caring.I don't know how to explain it but everytime he gives me his attention I feel so....I can't find the words to describe it .

While lost in my trait of thought I spoted a figure.It was a girl and she was holding a soccer ball.
She noticed that I was starring at her and signaled me to go to her.

I looked back for Jin but there was no sighn of him or any teachers for that matter.

I slowly made my way to the mysteroius lady,as I got closer to mer she grabed my hand and tried forcing me into her car!

I tried pulling away from her but it was of no use she was too strong for me.
Soon I felt a hand pull me away from her,it was Jin.

After Jin pulled me away from her the taechers and principle rushed over to her.
Soon I heard sirens.

"Are you ok?" He asked while checking to see if I was hurt.

"I am now." I replied with a stoft smile.

Jin pulled me into a tight hug.

"Don't ever go to strangers,if something happened to you I would've died."

"Hey shh don't say that and I'm sorry I'll never do that again."

THE END 

How was this story???

Guys please be careful don't trust strangers!

Also if ya'll are starting exams like me .....

GOOD LUCK AND STUDY HARD!!!!!!!

FIGHTING!  💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙