The Exam Answers

Akuji POV.

Another day at this horrid school, but this time I don't just have to deal with the incest children of this small town, now I have to do an exam 3 days into my new school! Not only is it an exam, but it is a math exam too! I'm not good at math or any academic work. I'm only good at the violin, but of course, my family is too poor for me to get into the art school.

I walk down the hallway, avoiding eye contact with the incest children. This dang town is full of every kind of family relationship possible. As I make my way to my classroom for the exam, I hear the quiet whispers about some kid that died when the town was first made. They said that his name was Kyuushi. It was strange to me because his name wasn't some run of the mill country or small town name. It meant sudden death in Japanese.

I continue walking until I make it to my classroom. I take my seat in the back and wait for the exam papers to get passed out. The class was cold even though the windows were closed and the heaters were on. I feel a light wind rustle my fluffy black hair, and I see a crumpled piece of paper on my desk. I tilt my head slightly, and I was beyond confused. I reached out and unfolded the crumpled paper... it was an answer key?

The teacher passed out the papers and told us the exam was about to start. Then he started the timer. I looked at the answer key and the test and realized they were for the same assignment. Someone put an answer key on my desk for the exam.

I decided to just go with it, and I answered the questions with the answer key. I was the first one done, so I walked up and placed it on the teachers desk. I then walked back and sat in my seat. I took out a notebook and began quietly drawing.

Timesckip Brought to You By Plot

Akuji POV.

The last bell finally rings, and I go to one of the classrooms to stay behind for extra credit. I needed to make up for my bad grades. I walk in and take a seat at the back, I set my things down and begin to work. The room was freezing, but I didn't want to make any noise and have the incest children looking at me, so I just dealt with it.

I get stuck on one math question, I then hear the wind rustling in the room. I try not to think much of it, but I realize the windows are closed. I then heard a soft whisper. I turn around only to see no one. I hear another whisper. It's a boy. He has a deeper voice than I do but sounds around my age.

H-Hes giving me the answer? I look back down at my paper and write down the answer. He speaks again, and wind rustled a torn up pieces piece of paper directly underline the next question. I hear another answer and the sentence to write with it to make it seem like I did the work.

I finished the assignment and wrote thank you on the torn piece of paper that was underlining what question each answer was to. I then back my stuff and go home for the day.

I get home and put away my stuff, take a quick shower, and head to bed. I really wonder what happened today, but I guess I'll see if the answers were correct tomorrow. I can feel myself slowly drifting to sleep, my uncomfortable bed drooping where I was lying. The tree outside my window hit the glass as the wind rustled.

_________________________________________

To the person on TikTok who requested that this be made, here it is! I hope to make this a full-on book as the prompt was just so silly to me!
                                            -Love Caen🤍